Hundreds of FedEx packages dumped near ravine

bacha29

Blah blah blah
If you truly were "Union Strong" you would have paid attention to the growing problem of underfunded pension plans AND the 86 billion federal government bailout needed to keep union pension plans going. So what do you have to say about that Mr. "Union Strong"?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
One thing you guys all have in common.....You're no longer a person....You're "legacy costs"....Costs Fat Freddy wants to rid himself of. Tells you quite distinctly just how much you meant to him...Absolutely nothing.... Including you Old Falcon Fart.
No matter the subject being discussed you guys are always coming back to the matter of income security. Should you be worried? You damn right you should be worried....After all...You're just "legacy costs" And we just have to find a way to get rid of them....Just too big a drag on the bottom line.
I’m sure Falcon back still believes that Fat Freddy still truly loves him. 😂🤣😅

That said, Fat Freddy still wants UPS performance from his ever rotating staff of fly-by-night cheapassed labor while trying to get rid of anyone with decent years of experience. Ha, ha, ha….good luck with THAT.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you truly were "Union Strong" you would have paid attention to the growing problem of underfunded pension plans AND the 86 billion federal government bailout needed to keep union pension plans going. So what do you have to say about that Mr. "Union Strong"?
The deregulation had much to do with the pension fund dwindling. Only right the feds fixed it. That’s why I have a pension and you’re full of it. That’s why I ignore you for the most part. You’re a one trick pony who loves to read his own posts. Seek help, fringe

UnionStrong

Starting to look that way. Comments are way too similar.
7AD37E18-6221-422B-B3A5-8D82FF9689CE.jpeg

falcon back

I’m sure Falcon back still believes that Fat Freddy still truly loves him. 😂🤣😅

That said, Fat Freddy still wants UPS performance from his ever rotating staff of fly-by-night cheapassed labor while trying to get rid of anyone with decent years of experience. Ha, ha, ha….good luck with THAT.
Still living in your head 24/7. LOL

UnionStrong

I am living the dream in a fantastic retirement. Unfortunately, cactus and several others failed to plan for retirement and they struggle during what should be the best time of their life.
Hence the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jealous bastards!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Every so often I check in here just to have a look around the old place.
And every time I check out I feel like I'm fleeing from an online insane asylum.
Some things never change.

Obviously I'm no head doctor but I would strongly urge you all - step away from this place for awhile. The constant vitriol will consume you.

And yes, everyone knows that incessantly belittling others while bragging on their own fabulous lifestyle is the number one sign of someone who possesses extremely low self esteem and can barely look themselves in the mirror when they brush their tooth in the morning.

And there ain't no disputing that fact

Have a joyous season, folks