Hurricane

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
so much for FLORIDA used vehicles being sought after..
🧔‍♂️✊
45C83807-1F64-4DB6-A4B4-45005E9216EC.jpeg

Keep an eye out for this one. Only 300 miles on it. You could probably get it for a huge discount. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I use to visit Clearwater beach Florida a lot , people have stupid money around there. One guys vacation home the entire porch was granite..
🧔‍♂️✊

That WAS a one million dollar car. He also had a white Rolls Royce that flooded. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for those people in cases like that. I save my sympathy for the regular people who can’t afford to waste a million dollars one car.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

That WAS a one million dollar car. He also had a white Rolls Royce that flooded. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for those people in cases like that. I save my sympathy for the regular people who can’t afford to waste a million dollars one car.
Oh I’m sure the insurance company will be paying for it
🧔‍♂️✊

PT Car Washer

Don't be surprised when your car insurance rates go up. Share the burden.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1 million dollar car but dude can’t build a second story garage for his vehicles? SMH
..that water isn’t that deep in that picture
✊🧔‍♂️

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
2305D14F-6F52-436D-881B-B2F945D9A1CF.jpeg

I was out and about and ended up near the UPS building in my town. Went by there out of curiosity to see if they were working. Nope! Good for whoever runs that place. I found it interesting how all the trucks are facing the building, I’m guessing to protect the windshields as best they could. Smart!

Johney

My old building only ran the south feeder runs last night. Not sure how the guys had anything to deliver today cause 90% of the stuff comes out of Jacksonville

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 402705

I was out and about and ended up near the UPS building in my town. Went by there out of curiosity to see if they were working. Nope! Good for whoever runs that place. I found it interesting how all the trucks are facing the building, I’m guessing to protect the windshields as best they could. Smart!
My hats off to the car washer/ car spotter. I'm sure he was the one who came up with this brilliant idea. That's WAY beyond managements thinking.

pkgdriver

View attachment 402705

Yep think that’s the reason. Our center has done this to the outside cars the past few storms.