Hypocrites Abound in Riots of 2020 vs Capitol Assault 2021

newfie

Did he say it word for word to go after the capital ? No but did he imply it ? Now we can’t make someone else responsible for others action but let’s now look at how he has handled it. Where is the press conference condemning what happened ? Where is the sympathy for the dead? Where do we go from here? The lack of action to me says it all. I am so tired of hearing his name I just can’t wait until he is gone.
trump told them to go to the capital and protest peacefully. 100 K people understood that and complied. 100 people with other agendas did not. you would think you would have thousands attack the capital if the crowd felt that they were being told to do so. I understand your side needs to make this argument to feed your hatred of Trump but its just not a rational argument.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
original_271933581.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
"The lie outlasts the liar. The idea that Germany lost the First World War in 1918 because of a Jewish “stab in the back” was 15 years old when Hitler came to power. How will Trump’s myth of victimhood function in American life 15 years from now? And to whose benefit?"

Tim Snyder NYT
What a stupid point of view in every way it is wrong.
Anti-semitism and the idea of jew purges were in Germany(all of Europe really) long before WW1 or 2.

Just like elections being stolen are part of ours. How long has the accusation of dead democrat voters and fraud been around?
That didn’t begin with Trump, just like murdering Jews didn’t begin with Hitler.

Box Ox

He didn't say who.
Of course he didn't.
I said special forces
Of course you did.
Well really infowars and the air force military official did
Infowars sucks (has argued it's not actually even news while defending against lawsuits and in Alex Jones' divorce proceedings) and that dude has been out of the Air Force for decades. And his mind is probably in worse shape than than sleepy creepy old Joe's.
There's also video of official looking dudes with masks and sunglasses fending off trump supporters on the way out. "We're not here to be antifa!"
That doesn't mean someone is Antifa. That means someone is saying "Let's not be like Antifa" because the people around him clearly were being like Antifa when they were pillaging the US Capitol.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Of course he didn't.

Of course you did.

Infowars sucks (has argued it's not actually even news while defending against lawsuits and in Alex Jones' divorce proceedings) and that dude has been out of the Air Force for decades. And his mind is probably in worse shape than than sleepy creepy old Joe's.

That doesn't mean someone is Antifa. That means someone is saying "Let's not be like Antifa" because the people around him clearly were being like Antifa when they were pillaging the US Capitol.
That's the Box Ox I remember.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump ...

Not in a legal sense but definitely using common sense.
Democrats incited that riot.
Common sense would dictate that you don’t undermine our constitution overriding state legislatures to rewrite election laws to favor your party.

You’re blaming the man who defended his wife for starting the fight imo.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democrats incited that riot.
Common sense would dictate that you don’t undermine our constitution overriding state legislatures to rewrite election laws to favor your party.

You’re blaming the man who defended his wife for starting the fight imo.
I respect your opinion, even if I don't understand it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anti-Semitism and the idea of Jew purges were in Germany(all of Europe really) long before WW1 or 2.

Just like elections being stolen are part of ours. How long has the accusation of dead democrat voters and fraud been around?
That didn’t begin with Trump, just like murdering Jews didn’t begin with Hitler.
DuckDuckGo (better than Google) the word Pogram and click on links and one can see an extensive and deep hatred of Jews by the lower class peoples over two Millenia and the Rulers over that time using the Jews as the scapegoat for failures of the ruling class or natural events.

1610385759639.png

bacha29

trump told them to go to the capital and protest peacefully. 100 K people understood that and complied. 100 people with other agendas did not. you would think you would have thousands attack the capital if the crowd felt that they were being told to do so. I understand your side needs to make this argument to feed your hatred of Trump but its just not a rational argument.
Just where in his marching order did he specifically use the word "peacefully"? The word he used repeatedly used the word "fight" and his dumb supporters took the word literally and based their actions accordingly .

Again you continue to use any means you can think of to avoid having to confront the fact that people on the side you're on were capable of such heinous acts Nothing you've offered to this point rises to the level of what happened last Wednesday.

newfie

Trump ...

Not in a legal sense but definitely using common sense.
i disagree. There is a story today that the fbi warned the capital police that there were extreme groups looking to start something.
the story also states that the FBI spoke to some of those groups and told them not to come. Clearly this is now looking like a pre planned attack by some extreme groups and not a reaction to a speech.

newfie

Just where in his marching order did he specifically use the word "peacefully"? The word he used repeatedly used the word "fight" and his dumb supporters took the word literally and based their actions accordingly .

Again you continue to use any means you can think of to avoid having to confront the fact that people on the side you're on were capable of such heinous acts Nothing you've offered to this point rises to the level of what happened last Wednesday.
you're not vey good at research are you . 18 minutes into his speech he says the following:

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
your argument about the use of the word fight is a red herring. that word is often used in many ways in politics and never means physical violence.

by the way this attack now appears to be a pre planned attack by extreme groups per the FBI

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
i disagree. There is a story today that the FBI warned the capital police that there were extreme groups looking to start something.
the story also states that the FBI spoke to some of those groups and told them not to come.
Clearly this is now looking like a pre planned attack by some extreme groups and not a reaction to a speech.

The FBI visited more than a dozen extremists before the rally last week ...
... to urge them not to travel to D.C., senior law enforcement officials said.

WASHINGTON BUREAU OF NBC NEWS — The FBI and the New York City Police Department passed information to U.S. Capitol Police about the possibility of violence during the protests Wednesday against the counting of the Electoral College vote ....

The previously unreported details undercut the assertion by a top FBI official that officials had no indication that violence was a possibility, and they add to questions about what intelligence authorities had reviewed before the Capitol riot, which led to the death of an officer and four other people, including a rioter who was shot and killed by police.

This does change my beliefs somewhat ... I still will wait for a month for these type of revelations before I form my own opinions about the Capitol Assault.
Still too early with little evidence such as this.

Note to LibTurds: This is being reported by NBCNews so a good deal of credibility*.

*credible because a left-wing MSM source is putting this out!

newfie

That does change my beliefs somewhat ... I still will wait for a month for these type of revelations before I form my own opinions about the Capitol Assault.
Still too early with little evidence such as this.

Note to LibTurds: This is being reported by NBCNews so a good deal of credibility*.

*credible because a left-wing MSM source is putting this out!
the fbi is not a credible source?

bacha29

you're not vey good at research are you . 18 minutes into his speech he says the following:

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
your argument about the use of the word fight is a red herring. that word is often used in many ways in politics and never means physical violence.

by the way this attack now appears to be a pre planned attack by extreme groups per the FBI

The electors had already been lawfully stated. So what was there to "fight' fight fight" over?
So tell me Newf. What other act in recent US history rises to the level of criminality as that of which happened on Wednesday?
He may have casually mentioned the word "peacefully" but his words "fight fight fight along with his calling for demonstrations on 1-6 saying in his own tweet "it's going to be wild!"

El Correcto

god is dead
DuckDuckGo (better than Google) the word Pogram and click on links and one can see an extensive and deep hatred of Jews by the lower class peoples over two Millenia and the Rulers over that time using the Jews as the scapegoat for failures of the ruling class or natural events.

View attachment 324392
They have anti Semitic imagery carved into churches over there way older than Hitler. This guy makes it seem like anti-semitism just erupted after WW1 and Hitler. No, preexisting anti-semitism was one of the reasons Hitler climbed to power and got away with his abuses against Jews. It wasn’t just the full fledged German Nazis that supported the policies based on hatred of Jews, it was a majority of Germans.