I’m having trouble again

Days

ok so an update from today. I'm legit done. I can't handle this lady any more, and I want to move to a different position in the building. She came up to me today because I shut off the sort and wouldn't send help when I had boxes falling off the belt. She said "you got this, you're a big boy". Is she even allowed to say that to me?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
ok so an update from today. I'm legit done. I can't handle this lady any more, and I want to move to a different position in the building. She came up to me today because I shut off the sort and wouldn't send help when I had boxes falling off the belt. She said "you got this, you're a big boy". Is she even allowed to say that to me?
Depends, are you fat or not?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What? Just shut off the sort. Secure. Very slowly do a 7-keys lift for everything on the floor. Repeat 20 times daily.

I sit criss cross applesauce on the belt sometimes and sort bags into totes.

Indecisi0n

Well, are you a big boy?