I am going to apply for UPS at the end of the month.

raceanoncr

My father said that I need license to work at UPS.... is that true?

Well, you're probably gonna need some kinda picture ID, if you ain't got one now. I license is a good example. And, with all post-1986ers, you'll need some kinda proof of legal citizenship.

Otherwise, unless you go into driving at UPS, you ain't gotta get no stinkin license. :peaceful:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
My father said that I need license to work at UPS.... is that true?

Yes and proof of rabies and distemper shots.

If money is not the issue, as you posted previously, why work at all?
Why not just kick butt and get the best grades possible? A high GPA may do more for your financial future than a few bucks for health food.
Become an RA or something if you have to earn money.

BrownNinjaz

Yes and proof of rabies and distemper shots.

If money is not the issue, as you posted previously, why work at all?
Why not just kick butt and get the best grades possible? A high GPA may do more for your financial future than a few bucks for health food.
Become an RA or something if you have to earn money.

I wish I could do that! But I've been eating healthy for a year. So I got used to it. I have never cheated since i started my new diet.

So I usually spend $220 a week because I am a bodybuilder.. and I am impressive with the result ,but I've been feeling weak lately because I don't rest enough.
I don't want to grow anymore so I will just cut down carbs, and protein.. and try to spend under $100. That's why UPS would be perfect. I know everyone says it's hard work, but it's only 4-5 hours.. or even 3.5 as I saw.
People at my job were like it's way harder than this... well I work at a warehouse, I am a selector.. I agree with them.. but the hours suck at my job... 9-10 hours.

And UPS is only 4-5 hours. That 5-6 hour extra would be enough for me to rest more and do HW. :)

BrownNinjaz

Well they finally called... I said I wanted to work as a preload.. they said that they will call me in 2-3 days. However, on their website, it says Day and nights shift available. I don't see sunrise =\ You think they will still hire me.. or they will call saying that it is full? or something. :anxious:

BrownNinjaz

No! I wanted preload, she said that she'll call me in a day or two. Today's Saturday, so I assume they won't call me until Monday? ^^
I went to their website and clicked jobs, and then I chose MA, and I saw Chelmsford openings. However, it is only Day and Night, and I wanted sunrise. >_<
They didn't say anything regarding to full... they said they will call me.

How's Day? More busy than twilight and night?