I apologize..

UnconTROLLed

perfection
as an offshot of BBAG's confessional thread, I have a confession to make : Aside from posting with an unknown nickname 5-6 years ago,

I do less work than most. :knockedout:

And I know this will give away identity beyond BC, too, which is originally why I changed names, but I feel as though I should come clean and try to make *somewhat* more mature and less biting posts and conversation and have been trying my best in the past 6 months.

If I offended anyone in the past, I am sorry about that and understand why you think I'm a complete jerk. In reality I'm not a complete jerk, a wiseazz yes, but usually friendly. Sometimes admittedly my style is just terrible, and also sometimes the internet/written text has a funny way of wacking context of what people write.

anyway , enough about me, and everyone enjoy your weekend.

ups767mech

as an offshot of BBAG's confessional thread, I have a confession to make : Aside from posting with an unknown nickname 5-6 years ago,

I do less work than most. :knockedout:

And I know this will give away identity beyond BC, too, which is originally why I changed names, but I feel as though I should come clean and try to make *somewhat* more mature and less biting posts and conversation and have been trying my best in the past 6 months.

If I offended anyone in the past, I am sorry about that and understand why you think I'm a complete jerk. In reality I'm not a complete jerk, a wiseazz yes, but usually friendly. Sometimes admittedly my style is just terrible, and also sometimes the internet/written text has a funny way of wacking context of what people write.

anyway , enough about me, and everyone enjoy your weekend.

Drunk or bi-polar?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Maybe we need a new forum? We can have a milestone forum for everyone that is coming up on posting milestones? Or we can have a sensitivity forum for everyone that feels the need to apologize for being themselves? ***?

No one needs to apologize for being themselves and I sure will never apologize unless I have crossed the line against a person or Cheryl as the host of this site. When you deal with a large group like we do on here people will not always agree/get along but that's what is great about this site. So please stop apologizing people!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe we need a new forum? We can have a milestone forum for everyone that is coming up on posting milestones? Or we can have a sensitivity forum for everyone that feels the need to apologize for being themselves? ***?

No one needs to apologize for being themselves and I sure will never apologize unless I have crossed the line against a person or Cheryl as the host of this site. When you deal with a large group like we do on here people will not always agree/get along but that's what is great about this site. So please stop apologizing people!
I'm so sorry for offending you, 705, sniff sniff.:wink2:

ups767mech

Not really. He's miserable -read some of his posts and you'll see "it takes one to know one"

On the contrary. Im a very happy person. I am neither drunk or bi-polar. I just dont like the BS that management hands out because they think they can. They'll fire me one day over some chumped up charges im sure. That doesnt matter i already have a lawyer on retainer.