dex 84

Except even this doesn't follow policy, 24hrs means they have to tell you during start time on Monday(if changes are happening Tuesday)

That's true but it's not worth arguing in my opinion if they tell you during the workday. Unless it's something crazy like working an entirely different shift it's not like you would have been substantially better off by knowing before the sort.

SmithBarney

I figure if I walk in and the time clock has a paper on it saying start 30minutes later, I can either punch in at my regular time, or just work 30 minutes slower ;) Hey folks don't sweat the small stuff, just like the folks who "have to" get that extra 5min in the morning...you could just as easily get it at the end of the day...

OutOfTheKnow

Why won't all of us just unionize? We could easily do it via a forum just like this. I'm not a huge fan of public unions, but it seems to me that private unions are excellent. UPS is union and last I checked they still turn a profit.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually surprised because that's not done at local level. vehicles have to be approved at the district level and finally from Pittsburgh.