I believe God speaks to people through their conscience and their thoughts. Some only believe God speaks to mankind through the Bible. What about you?

floridays

Since you don’t know, never mind. Forget I even mentioned it.
I can guess it is a bible college denial, or your personal denial of Jesus dying in the place of every human being since creation.
I guess it is a denial of imputed righteousness.

I can't forget it, I think you exposed exactly what your belief system is.

To expose it, explain exactly what allows the Grace of God to be offered.
Can God save by love?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe the Holy Spirit leads, guides or quickens if you wil,l to the written word of scripture.

Jesus said,

John 10:27-28​

King James Version​

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

You asked a question, this is my response.
I did not hear a voice,
How did I get here?

So you believe God will not speak to someone through their thoughts or conscience anything that might disagree, clarify or even possibly correct an error that might appear in the Bible. Is that correct?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I can guess it is a bible college denial, or your personal denial of Jesus dying in the place of every human being since creation.
I guess it is a denial of imputed righteousness.

I can't forget it, I think you exposed exactly what your belief system is.

To expose it, explain exactly what allows the Grace of God to be offered.
Can God save by love?
You don’t have to guess just look it up.

Yes it is God’s love for me that saved me.

floridays

You seem to have a problem with
So you believe God will not speak to someone through their thoughts or conscience anything that might disagree, clarify or even possibly correct an error that might appear in the Bible. Is that correct?
I already responded to that, it is easy to go back and read my posts. You suck in questioning, damn good thing you weren't a lawyer.

to bring up my past response, will you read , with emphasis on the bold red

I believe God is a Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit the three are one, each with different offices, each with different tasks.

The Holy Spirit in part leads and guides, speaks if you will, never contrary with the Word of God, Jesus, who proclaimed

floridays

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jesus clearly shed His blood for the salvation of mankind.
I like when people play stupid when they are caught by the short hairs.

Yet you shy away from the blood atonement.
I looked up penal substitution, (I'm not catholic) something you reject, if Jesus perfect sinless life and death is not imputed to your account exactly how does the ressurrection from the grave get credited to your account?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I like when people play stupid when they are caught by the short hairs.
?
Yet you shy away from the blood atonement.
I don’t .
I looked up penal substitution, (I'm not catholic) something you reject, if Jesus perfect sinless life and death is not imputed to your account exactly how does the ressurrection from the grave get credited to your account?
By belief.

All mankind can get credit for what Jesus did.

I just am not sure it was done to impute wrath and punishment on Him for us.

upschuck

Prayer, meditation, solitude, scripture. I hear from God in my thoughts and my conscience most when I am actively seeking Him.
My meditation tells me I should do those things.

And it sounds like you pick and choose what scripture you follow, because it may be wrong, according to your conscience, so why follow it at all?

Integrity

Binge Poster
My meditation tells me I should do those things.
I am sorry to hear that.
And it sounds like you pick and choose what scripture you follow, because it may be wrong, according to your conscience,
Yes is true.

so why follow it at all?
I believe scripture and religious writings to be useful but not perfect.

I certainly desire to follow the things that I believe in. I just can’t strictly follow things that are unclear or I don’t believe in.