I blew my road test... badly.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
UPS uses the 60 hr limit, I think they have to get an exemption or something to use the 70 hr limit, from what I understand.

To add , fyi... FedEx uses the 70 hour weekly limit all year round! Especially during peak season, where we are on road 6 days a week.

U max out at 14 hours on a day... but I've seen FedEx ground working that many hours, they're just not entering it into their time clock on the diads/ powerpad s

upschuck

At my other job i am salary so i get paid the same if i work 25 hours or if i work 80 hours.
If you get in a wreck and are over your hours worked, you'll get fired, and could open yourself up to civil and criminal penalties.

40 hrs at other job + 5, 4 hour days on preload = 60 hrs. No time left. Plus you have to have adequate time off between your shifts.

upschuck

To add , fyi... FedEx uses the 70 hour weekly limit all year round! Especially during peak season, where we are on road 6 days a week.

U max out at 14 hours on a day... but I've seen FedEx ground working that many hours, they're just not entering it into their time clock on the diads/ powerpad s
Some of FedEx isn't under the DOT HOS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Express uses 60 hours except at Peak.