I blew my road test... badly.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's true but that's why we're fortunate enough to have vacations, sick days, option days and weeks, etc,.It's how you manage your time off and such. But when it's time to work, it's time to work. No one is putting a gun in your head and saying "You better stay with this job or I'll kill you". Before even entering this job, we all already knew what kind of hours we'll be working. So if there's more life than money, then quit.

Quit with less than 12 months to go? Why would I do that?

Johney

Definitely is possible with a c of sleeper runs,

$37*40= 1480
$56*20= 1120
$56*10= 560 (shifting in yard only after 60 hour rule) not allowed on highways. Like I said, different locals, different area and supplements. In our area we are allowed to shift in yard only extra 10 hours after max hours.

Weekly gross = 3160
3160*52 = 164,320

I haven't calculated the mixture of those hours with sleeper runs pay. And believe me, those sleeper run checks are heavy.
70 hours a week? friend* that.

RuthlessSupSlayer

This X 1,000. Enjoy the AC, time/holidays with the family and high demand for your skills.

First i do not have my degree, however i have a white collar job in the ac and all that. I still work 10-14 hour days their alone. Also one positive about UPS driving is that when i do go home i leave my work at work and do not have to log into the system from my computer at home and work more at night or on weekends.

upschuck

First i do not have my degree, however i have a white collar job in the ac and all that. I still work 10-14 hour days their alone. Also one positive about UPS driving is that when i do go home i leave my work at work and do not have to log into the system from my computer at home and work more at night or on weekends.
You work 50+ hours on the other job alone? Plus preload? You can't drive on Saturdays then, you don't have the hours.