I can’t keep quiet anymore

nWo

r9499bv13ana1.jpg

Drink Craft Beer

Sure beats the alternative. Being 6 foot under. Biggest killer of older people is inactivity.
Recently, a childhood friend's dad passed away in his late 80's. Obituary said he retired in 1982 (but not sure if he put 25+yrs at that job) then in 1991 said he started working at grocery store and proceeded to work there for 30 :censored2:ing years doing a labor job.

There's no way in hell I could or would want to work that many years of my life.

PT Car Washer

Recently, a childhood friend's dad passed away in his late 80's. Obituary said he retired in 1982 (but not sure if he put 25+yrs at that job) then in 1991 said he started working at grocery store and proceeded to work there for 30 :censored2:ing years doing a labor job.

There's no way in hell I could or would want to work that many years of my life.
No ones to work anymore. In my state a lot of 70 and 80 year old retired farmers still come out every Fall to help with the harvest.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I learned a lot when I retired. Hardly anyone gets to retire at 52. Then I learned more at 65, I realized why all the people that are as old as me or way up in their 70’s are stocking groceries, working at gas stations, driving for auto stores, etc.
At 65, you’re rewarded with your insurance premium doubled and you get to buy your prescriptions.
When you have a job that pays well all your life with benefits that no one has ever had in their life, it’s easy to forget, not everybody had it like you… It’s tough out there. Nobody wants to work in a grocery store until they die. A lot of people do.
Merica.