I can’t keep quiet anymore

Trucker Clock

Thanks.

Thats a new one on me. Will look into it.

We've had a couple like that. Full social security, full pension, plus working 60 hours per week.

UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan

Minimum Required Distribution

If you postpone your retirement by working for a UPS Related Company beyond 70 ½, your benefit will be paid while you are still working. You will begin receiving benefits no later than the first of April following the calendar year in which you reach age 70 ½. Your benefit will be calculated as if you had retired on December 31 of the calendar year in which you reach age 70 ½. Your benefit will be recalculated annually for as long as you continue working for a UPS Related Company. When you terminate employment with all UPS Related Companies, your benefit will be recalculated under the Plan, taking into consideration the Service Credit you’ve earned up to your actual retirement date.

Thebrownblob

We've had a couple like that. Full social security, full pension, plus working 60 hours per week.

UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan

Minimum Required Distribution

If you postpone your retirement by working for a UPS Related Company beyond 70 ½, your benefit will be paid while you are still working. You will begin receiving benefits no later than the first of April following the calendar year in which you reach age 70 ½. Your benefit will be calculated as if you had retired on December 31 of the calendar year in which you reach age 70 ½. Your benefit will be recalculated annually for as long as you continue working for a UPS Related Company. When you terminate employment with all UPS Related Companies, your benefit will be recalculated under the Plan, taking into consideration the Service Credit you’ve earned up to your actual retirement date.
Awesome, only 20 more years to go for me and I can cash in on that sweet gig😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Awesome, only 20 more years to go for me and I can cash in on that sweet gig😂
World’s oldest working UPS man
20416CF1-75FB-41DD-A334-7C8A003F43F1.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Be careful, when you're gone 12 hours a day, that gives her time to plan the departure down to the silverware.
If you see that "surprise " coming, quit now.

Working like you do for only $20 bucks an hour. Forget about it!
But it’s easy work, he only has to buy chapstick and replace his knee pads twice a year.