I can't believe......

I've had both of my knee's scoped because of those forking things.

Tear in the medial meniscus on my right knee, and a tear in the lateral meniscus on my left knee.

I was no runner. It was just the repetitive motion of getting in and out of those trucks.
And not having power steering didn't help anything either...

Plus those tiny bench seats did they give any support to your back or your legs

oldngray

nowhere special
But your tongue, I’m a physical specimen.
600.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.

The JOB is easy.

The WORK is hard.

Thebrownblob

So true - over 25-30 years genetics come in to play - not everyone is a winner in that lottery. I’ve known a few that at 45 were about 70 physically.
Yep I’m sure genetics plays part. But so many of my fellow brothers come to work with a bag of McDonald’s and a cooler full of monster energy drinks. I wonder if they’re going to make it another year.!