I can't believe......

textat3

It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.
bingo

Over70irregs

A lot of drivers with bad knees after 30-40 year careers
It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.
It is a zen state that younger drivers struggle with. I have seen veteran drivers fizzle and fall out due to the mental stress.