I dislike you and your dumb dog

davidix

If you have a dog that's beating his face against the window because you walked by... you should probably be taken out back and beat. And the dog should be trained..

And when I say trained I mean, get his ass whooped. I know now a days everyone is about talking and being sensitive..

Yes I had a bad week with dogs.. carry on.

542thruNthru

If you have a dog that's beating his face against the window because you walked by... you should probably be taken out back and beat. And the dog should be trained..

And when I say trained I mean, get his ass whooped. I know now a days everyone is about talking and being sensitive..

source-17.gif

Box Ox

mff9fiV.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

They can sense hostility and :censored2:s

over9five

Staff member

I agree. Hate when some dumb dog is barking its damn head off at you when you're just walking by the house. Take a pan (large cast iron skillet works good), and beat your dog over the head with it every time it does this. Eventually your dog will begin to associate PAIN with BARKING at people walking by. And stop doing it.

I agree. Hate when some dumb dog is barking its damn head off at you when you're just walking by the house. Take a pan (large cast iron skillet works good), and beat your dog over the head with it every time it does this. Eventually your dog will begin to associate PAIN with BARKING at people walking by. And stop doing it.
I got one with DIAD 1. He didn't come after me anymore

Indecisi0n

Does this method work on bitchy girlfriends as well?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Do you use the pointy end of the cast iron skillet, or just the flat surface

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

I like delivering to these houses, and I enjoy imagining the damage my presence does to the inside of their door, the curtains, the blinds, etc.

Dumbperson

i love the 20somethings with like boxers that have more strength in its front leg than they have in their body. "he friendly just excited" as the dog is dragging her across the apartment hall

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Had one Friday trying to eat the screen door to get to me lol

I know you can't do anything about the crazy dogs inside people's house, but dog treats work wonders
Make friends not enemies

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I just got two helpers for peak.
20190404_161430.jpg