I don't see why a union employee at ups would get harassed unless they deserve it.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only people I see at UPS who get harassed are the people who are genuinely lazy and the people who have been there for long and think they can do whatever they want and don't want anyone telling them what to do without feeling inferior.

If you have made probation and are working at an ok pace, I guarantee you that you won't get harassed unless you're doing something foolish. I don't think there is anything hard about any job at UPS, they are all easy to me. I just got offered the opportunity to become a supervisor yesterday, I'm glad that they recognize my hard work, I'll take it.

UPS is the best company in the world, don't you agree?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: I don't see why a union employee at ups would get harassed unless they deserve it

The only people I see at UPS who get harassed are the people who are genuinely lazy and the people who have been there for long and think they can do whatever they want and don't want anyone telling them what to do without feeling inferior.

If you have made probation and are working at an ok pace, I guarantee you that you won't get harassed unless you're doing something foolish. I don't think there is anything hard about any job at UPS, they are all easy to me. I just got offered the opportunity to become a supervisor yesterday, I'm glad that they recognize my hard work, I'll take it.

troll_at_work_web.jpg
troll_at_work_web.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Re: I don't see why a union employee at ups would get harassed unless they deserve it

Don't listen to Hoax! I agree with everything you say, and I think you will be an awesome sup!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Lol kid, did it ever cross your mind WHY they'd ask someone who's only been there a short time to be a PT sup? I'm not saying you don't work hard, but don't sell your soul to ups.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Did you go to a public school where punctuation isn't needed? Your first sentance was SUCH a Pain in the ass to read..... I stopped after that point

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Yeah, I remember my first week.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Did you go to a public school where punctuation isn't needed? Your first sentance was SUCH a Pain in the ass to read..... I stopped after that point

Agreed. The only thing worse to me, are the people that write 250-500 words, and seem to have no knowledge of a paragraph.

air_dr

I doubt what I write is going to make much sense to you, but I have to say that personally, I believe your OP shows your naivitae... about UPS and even life in general. What you are saying does have some nuggets of truth, but I don't believe it is by any means a complete picture, so maybe the best thing for you right now would be to TAKE the sup job and let's see if you could honestly stand by your OP one year from now.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

upschick95

LMOF!!!! You're glad they recognized your hard work.......... I hate to burst your bubble kid they ask EVERYONE. How about you go talk to a few supervisors and ask them if they have a second chance would they do it again. Because I got to tell you there's not one that I work with that would do it again.

P

pickup

Don't listen to Hoax! I agree with everything you say, and I think you will be an awesome sup!!!

Oh , I agree wholeheartedly with Over9five. I think you will be an awesome sup. And when you get your degree from York College( a fine outstanding school, on par with Wharton), the sky is the limit. Just think , we are probably conversing and chatting with the future CEO of UPS in this har forum.

Oh, and remember, if you still get the itch to drive, you can hop right out of the part time sup gig and into a package car or even a tractor trailer if you want(the company will pay for your C.D.L. training). These and many more scenarios are just part of the perks and privileges of being part of management at UPS.

The world is your oyster and you aint even know it yet.

My bet is fired within 6 months for fudging the numbers.

The laziest driver works harder than 90% of the population.

cynic

The fact you consider any employee getting harassed in the workplace as acceptable is hard to comprehend. Yet it fills me with high hopes for your ultimately short future as a PT sup.

Troll much?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

At least I know how to spell "sentence".

Sorry. I was still a bit out of it from working 9 hours in the 100+ degree weather yesterday. You won't need to worry about that though, since you'll NEVER make it to be a driver, and WE ALL EVEN KNOW that.

CaliforniaPaul

. I just got offered the opportunity to become a supervisor yesterday, I'm glad that they recognize my hard work, I'll take it.

They only asked you to become a sup because you were still breathing after the shift.