I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

theyve already made predictions that have come true. chris hedges was 6 years ahead of time with death of the liberal class. you can read the back cover to see that one.
Predictions that come true? Like what? Any predictions that nobody else predicted? You do realize that people make predictions all the time? Some come true, others, not so much. Most times a prediction is just timing.

So what you are say is, these people really haven’t done anything?

rickyb

Predictions that come true? Like what? Any predictions that nobody else predicted? You do realize that people make predictions all the time? Some come true, others, not so much. Most times a prediction is just timing.

So what you are say is, these people really haven’t done anything?
no thats what i say about your life so far; you think youve done something worthwhile, but its all a waste.

no thats what i say about your life so far; you think youve done something worthwhile, but its all a waste.
I don’t do much. Our 501c3 only focuses on 2 goals each quarter. In Q4, 2018 we got involved in meals on wheels, providing warm clothing and blankets to the needy, and toys for tots... we have great volunteers who walk the walk.

rickyb

I don’t do much. Our 501c3 only focuses on 2 goals each quarter. In Q4, 2018 we got involved in meals on wheels, providing warm clothing and blankets to the needy, and toys for tots... we have great volunteers who walk the walk.
a society that has more justice needs less charity. - ralph nader

were not interested in small reforms, we want revolution. dont have to tell us that there something wrong with the whole system, not just some little part of it.

rickyb

see those orgs are usually what big corporations donate to to improve their image.

if you were serious you would do something that changes policies.

rickyb

Everything’s great for them. They are like false prophets.
you know i was thinking about how you say i am depressed or whatever with that image you posted the other day.

theres alot of phrases like "truth hurts, ignorance is bliss, the truth will set you free but first it will piss you off". but they arent always true, only sometimes.

so i speak alot of what i consider hard truths, and like i said some days i am a bit sad, and everyday i am concerned about where the world is headed.

recently if i am a bit depressed i will eat out like fat bastard but only cuz im a skinny :censored2: and i have money.

better question is what happens when we live a lie?

Last edited:

see those orgs are usually what big corporations donate to to improve their image.

if you were serious you would do something that changes policies.
We could get political and the board of directors could become millionaires like your boys. But we won’t, we will keep keep it a charity and be involved in the community. And be relevant unlike your do nothing people.

rickyb

But you don’t think. You only follow like sheep and regurgitate what you are told.
thats what most people do which is why the world is so :censored2:ed up.

actually in a sense people stopped thinking and let corporations and govt think for them.

rickyb

We could get political and the board of directors could become millionaires like your boys. But we won’t, we will keep keep it a charity and be involved in the community. And be relevant unlike your do nothing people.
ive never heard of you guys.