I Found This Tonight

Dr.Brownz

It was hanging down below my emergency brake handle in plain sight, bad installation job. The new DIAD holders with chargers look like they are just bolted to the dash with loose wires running all over the place.

Sounds like it you could accidentally sever the cables with the E-brake by accident of course

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
D113A2E6-95D6-41BE-A773-8F5CA91ADA30.jpeg
So you went to grab your e-brake and in the motion to set it you felt like you pulled something else and since your door was open already it went outside but you didn't see it clearly and what to look for so you just went along your way?
Nope, I wasn’t doing anything sneaky. I came back from vacation and my hand was touching something new every time I set the brake. The device is hanging in the open right behind the handle and it’s cord is actually touching the handle.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They have had that for awhile. They can even drive around in their own vehicles and track you with a tablet.

That's sad, and pathetic at the same time.

The employee's don't respect the managements experience in doing the job.

The fat kid from IE should demonstrate how to run a route.... based on their plan.

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

The technology has improved then. It used to 200 yards.
In 2007 it was 200 yards. I saw the visual report and it is right where you stop complete the DR or get the sig (or CIR).

It shows the location where you scan the pkg and then the location where you stop complete it.
I believe that scanning the pkg just outside the truck and then at
the delivery area gives the driver a greater allowance in time which would help bonus centers.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

DOT hours of service applies to feeder drivers, or you would run a log book and would

have to operate a vehicle over 26,001 lbs.

Package car drivers have a DOT medical card, because you have the potential to

operate a vehicle over 10,001 lbs.
And there's a reason the straight trucks dont have air brakes.

F

Frankie's Friend

Now they can see where you parked ,where you scanned it and where you stop completed it.
It shows the location where you scan the pkg and then the location where you stop complete it.
I believe that scanning the pkg just outside the truck and then at
the delivery area gives the driver a greater allowance in time which would help bonus centers.
I edited and added that exact issue to that post.

F

Frankie's Friend

Just make sure you are doing it the right way !!
Do the whole job the right way. Some people live on the edge and wonder why they are always in trouble or presume that no one will hold them accountable for stupid crap.

Superteeth2478

Seriously ---after you delivering for 40 years why do you put up with this BS and not retire?
That's easy. At some point everyone figures out to let the crap that management says go in one ear and out the other. They might as well just not be speaking when they talk to me.