I had a package for pickup, and UPS got the weight and measurements wrong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well!.. It's almost 2pm. Gotta go. UPS can thank the great employees that responded to my question. I came here asking how I could get the price reduced on the obvious bogus measurements and weight. Instead they've encouraged me to not only get a chargeback on that one specific package, but to go ahead and chargeback every single package.

You have great employees UPS! Would never have been able to make the decision without them!
It was WEED wasn't it Bob?
Why else would you give false information
DEA should be there anytime

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah toilet paper was already mentioned.
tumblr_n0g19201461qf1116o1_400.gif

bob111111

Just an update. I called up my bank and requested that all ~$1300 of payments made to UPS be refunded to me. The rep was very helpful. Saw that I have been a member at the bank for a very long time and went ahead and got the ball rolling.

And here's the kicker!...... I told her all of the charges were UNAUTHORIZED and have had no such dealings with UPS.

We shall see how this all turns out. Will keep you all updated.

Like I said. Two people can play at this game. They brought it upon themselves with their blatant thievery.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just an update. I called up my bank and requested that all ~$1300 of payments made to UPS be refunded to me.
Like I said. Two people can play at this game. They brought it upon themselves with their blatant thievery.
In case you have not figured out ... nobody on here cares!
Call 1-800-PICK-UPS

You are the 2911th non-UPSer who came on here complaining about your package problems.
We don't care ... we have enough problems just working for UPS.

Click here to see a thread set up for for people like you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Since all websites record IP addresses, maybe @cheryl could forward this :censored2:bag's IP addy and comments about committing fraud to the UPS facebook page or to LP. That would be friggin awesome to have this drizzle of manspunk's plan go to hell!

T

Turdferguson

Just an update. I called up my bank and requested that all ~$1300 of payments made to UPS be refunded to me. The rep was very helpful. Saw that I have been a member at the bank for a very long time and went ahead and got the ball rolling.

And here's the kicker!...... I told her all of the charges were UNAUTHORIZED and have had no such dealings with UPS.

We shall see how this all turns out. Will keep you all updated.

Good job Bob you have opened the person you shipped the package to fraud charges. You rock Bob .

oldngray

nowhere special
Since all websites record IP addresses, maybe @cheryl could forward this :censored2:bag's IP addy and comments about committing fraud to the UPS facebook page or to LP. That would be friggin awesome to have this drizzle of manspunk's plan go to hell!

He is probably just trolling and never shipped anything with UPS.

Whargoul

I delivered a package once that said it was 10 pounds and it was actually 100 lbs. I circled the weight on the box and wrote "yeah right!" then I just dropped it on the persons porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.