Missing $3,000 package. UPS denied claim. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordryl

Purchased something for about $3,000. It was shipped with Adult Signature required.

UPS Driver never made any contact with anybody. Never got signature, never rang doorbell, just dropped the package and left. I never received the package. I opened a UPS claim and they closed it saying their GPS shows it was delivered.

Is UPS at fault?

Video:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Purchased something for about $3,000. It was shipped with Adult Signature required.

UPS Driver never made any contact with anybody. Never got signature, never rang doorbell, just dropped the package and left. I never received the package. I opened a UPS claim and they closed it saying their GPS shows it was delivered.

Is UPS at fault?

Video:

It was weed wasn’t it

542thruNthru

Is UPS at fault?

Video:
Where is the signature online?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Is UPS at fault?

Video:
Looks like it was delivered. If you didn’t get it, where did it go???

mordryl

Where’s the rest of the video showing who picked up the package off your porch?

My camera records 2 minutes when it detects motion, but misses a lot when it gets dark out. I didn't catch who took the package.

It was weed wasn’t it

No. It was precious metals. (Palladium coin).

Where is the signature online?

The UPS center told me they aren't requiring signatures during covid, but that the driver should still make contact. The video proves the driver didn't make contact.

MyTripisCut

My camera records 2 minutes when it detects motion, but misses a lot when it gets dark out. I didn't catch who took the package.

The UPS center told me they aren't requiring signatures during covid, but that the driver should still make contact. The video proves the driver didn't make contact.
Who in there right mind leaves $3000 worth of Palladium on their porch? Am I right @Poop Head or amiright???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You trying to evade paying taxes?

mordryl

You saw it get delivered, shoulda went and grabbed it.

I wasn't home when it was delivered, and my camera doesn't give notifications like you're assuming.
Getting a vibe here that employees here don't take responsibility when they mess up.
I'm sure being a driver is stressful, hard, and fast paced, but it doesn't excuse leaving a valuable package without signature/making contact.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You knew it was coming why weren’t you home?

If you knew you weren’t going to be home why not just set up a will call?

If you were going to be home at a specific time then why not get the package delivered in a specific time frame?

Why don’t you check your porch when you know something is being delivered?

Why not get the updates when your packages are delivered?

Why not leave a note for the driver on the door asking to put the package in a specific spot and sign for you?

MyTripisCut

I wasn't home when it was delivered, and my camera doesn't give notifications like you're assuming.
Getting a vibe here that employees here don't take responsibility when they mess up.
I'm sure being a driver is stressful, hard, and fast paced, but it doesn't excuse leaving a valuable package without signature/making contact.
C’mon man, you couldn’t have been at work. Everyone is remote working these days. And as far as getting a vibe about what being a delivery driver is like, here’s the best summary you’ll get, GFYaself

mordryl

You knew it was coming why weren’t you home?

Because I work just like everyone else here.
Jesus... why 20 questions from everyone?
Not a single person has said UPS screwed up here, but there's a lot of assuming that I'm in the wrong here, so I'll walk myself to the door.
Take care.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That driver is scum. Yes, the driver should have made contact.
Lawyer up, if you really had your pkg stole. Remember, ups has deep pockets, and will find out if youre lying about your pkg being stolen.
💩✊

Scoot

You aren't going to get a satisfactory answer here.

You sure it was signature required? Even with the cvd protocols in place, the driver has to sign something on the board. This driver shows no indication of doing that. Looks like a standard driver release.

I mean if you're legitimately not trying to jerk over the company then I sympathize. However, all you've provided is motion detecting video that confirms the delivery but then coincidentally didn't work when someone supposedly took the package from your porch. Tough to really pin that one on UPS.

MassWineGuy

As at most other companies, there are some who evade responsibility for mistakes.I work at FedEx. Like UPS, we don’t require someone to actually sign. For adult only signatures we need to see and speak with a real person at the delivery address before leaving a package.

If you feel it’s worthwhile going down that path, talk to a lawyer to see what legal action may be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.