Missing $3,000 package. UPS denied claim. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Here's my problem. Adult signature required should be for alcohol, tobacco, narcotics, and guns. Palladium is not an age restricted substance. Why require an adult sig when a regular sig would suffice? Why have a $3k package shipped to your house, sig required, when you know you won't be home. Have it held in will call, or shipped to you at work.
Dont matter whats in it. The shipper paid for a service. Its our job to provide said service.
💩✊

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Dont matter whats in it. The shipper paid for a service. Its our job to provide said service.
💩✊

But there's no reason for the age restriction. It's like they think it adds something to the security of the package. Nope, just makes it more difficult to get the package delivered. If they don't want it indirected, there's another option for that.

How long before we see a thread titled "Fired for falsifying signature, will I get my job back?"

clean hairy

Take a pic of the label showing us where it shows adult signature required, omitting the personal info.
All we have is you SAYING it adult sig required.
Prove it!

MattM

Do you have a ups account? Did you know the day it would be arriving? Why not have a friend, cousin, or neighbor be on watch for something valuable. Anything above $200 coming my way and I make adjustments to my work schedule or life. But back to the ups account. You could have request a access point delivery (ups store or even many retailers have become pick up points). Or you could have requested it to be held at the building for personal pickup. Lots of change of services can happen on the online interface.
Did this detected activity not go directly to your phone as an alert? Did you check tracking and saw that it was there for hours?

The place you bought it from claiming it had insurance is different than actually knowing it did. How much was shipping?

Definitely don’t give up if your story is true. Call the centers and get supervisors on the line.They’ll be happy to throw a driver under the bus.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you have a ups account? Did you know the day it would be arriving? Why not have a friend, cousin, or neighbor be on watch for something valuable. Anything above $200 coming my way and I make adjustments to my work schedule or life. But back to the ups account. You could have request a access point delivery (ups store or even many retailers have become pick up points). Or you could have requested it to be held at the building for personal pickup. Lots of change of services can happen on the online interface.
Did this detected activity not go directly to your phone as an alert? Did you check tracking and saw that it was there for hours?

The place you bought it from claiming it had insurance is different than actually knowing it did. How much was shipping?

Definitely don’t give up if your story is true. Call the centers and get supervisors on the line.They’ll be happy to throw a driver under the bus.
The tracking number would tell if it really was adult signature required. And odds are it was never insured so it was just a $100 package.

BrownStains

If it was high value and required a signature then the driver should have rang doorbell and made contact to receive a name. But, if you have video of the driver releasing this package, where is the rest of the video of the theft later on? UPS has people trying to scam all the time saying stuff was stolen If it wasn’t.

Whither

Scofflaw
But there's no reason for the age restriction. It's like they think it adds something to the security of the package. Nope, just makes it more difficult to get the package delivered. If they don't want it indirected, there's another option for that.

Lately my route's gotten some adult-sig required letters. Strange, but a couple times a child has answered the door and told me no adults were home, so that's NA-1 and move on.

ouanling

Because I work just like everyone else here.
Jesus... why 20 questions from everyone?
Not a single person has said UPS screwed up here, but there's a lot of assuming that I'm in the wrong here, so I'll walk myself to the door.
Take care.

im not gonna read more than the first few post putting this on you. In most topics on this forum and others about UPS people are adamant that they always make contact when its an adult signature because its enough to get you fired.

Go to your center, talk with the managers. Contact UPS on twitter and on the phone.. Adult signature means there no way this should have happened.

i didnt know how important adult signature was until i came on these forums, its supposedly night and day compared to regular signature as sometimes it would be a crime to let a child get whats in the package.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
OP - “ I’m going to order this sig required package and know the exact day it’s coming but I’m going to go to work all day and even into night!”

🧔✊

barnyard

KTM rider
The OP should read the sticky at the top of the thread. The one that explains how we are not the customer service branch of UPS.

In other news, your weed is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.