I have a sincere confession to make

Bruh Duddly

I have been the worst type of union member. I have not shown any support nor dedication to the teamsters, my local, nor even solidarity. I swear i have not had any intention to be a bad member, and my actions do not, even remotely reflect my true feelings.
In the beginning, i was lost and so focused on showing my dedication, as i heard so many different things on the treatment of long time employees, I created an image, entirely on accident, of being supportive of all the wrong and supporting very very wrong ideals. I may have crossed picket lines that i was completely unaware of. I say maybe, because i don't even know that's how terrible of a member I've been. I don't know what a picket line is.. Is there a picket line if a company is trying to unionize? Should i deliver Amazon packages or Walmart packages or inside Amazon buildings or to a fedex building? when i was on my personal time, i was not showing support for union led labor. I purchased gas at places i don't support... Yet was supporting out of ignorance...I was so ignorant, and focused on my own situation, and the way i was feeling, that I did not understand i was creating this of isolation... It's a terrible feeling.i was perpetuating unfair working conditions, and allowing my money to go to corporations with ideals and motives THAT I DO NOT wish to support. It was not on purpose. I swear. My ignorance is truly monumental. I'm the stupidest person around. I hope the teamsters, my coworkers, all the people i wanted to be friends with, all the people i would be lucky if they chose to stand beside me, i truly hope they can forgive me. I will let my actions moving forward be proof of my ideals and my support. I know now that every single interaction I've had that i walked away from feeling misunderstood was entirely my fault. It was not intentional. It wasn't my goal. It was my inability to understand myself and where i fit in. I am so sorry

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have been the worst type of union member. I have not shown any support nor dedication to the teamsters, my local, nor even solidarity. I swear i have not had any intention to be a bad member, and my actions do not, even remotely reflect my true feelings.
In the beginning, i was lost and so focused on showing my dedication, as i heard so many different things on the treatment of long time employees, I created an image, entirely on accident, of being supportive of all the wrong and supporting very very wrong ideals. I may have crossed picket lines that i was completely unaware of. I say maybe, because i don't even know that's how terrible of a member I've been. I don't know what a picket line is.. Is there a picket line if a company is trying to unionize? Should i deliver Amazon packages or Walmart packages or inside Amazon buildings or to a fedex building? when i was on my personal time, i was not showing support for union led labor. I purchased gas at places i don't support... Yet was supporting out of ignorance...I was so ignorant, and focused on my own situation, and the way i was feeling, that I did not understand i was creating this of isolation... It's a terrible feeling.i was perpetuating unfair working conditions, and allowing my money to go to corporations with ideals and motives THAT I DO NOT wish to support. It was not on purpose. I swear. My ignorance is truly monumental. I'm the stupidest person around. I hope the teamsters, my coworkers, all the people i wanted to be friends with, all the people i would be lucky if they chose to stand beside me, i truly hope they can forgive me. I will let my actions moving forward be proof of my ideals and my support. I know now that every single interaction I've had that i walked away from feeling misunderstood was entirely my fault. It was not intentional. It wasn't my goal. It was my inability to understand myself and where i fit in. I am so sorry
Every man for himself! All they care about is collecting those hefty union dues.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
The union, although it may be to some, is not a religion. As others mention, I gather that you may have been under the influence of something while writing this. I'm sure you have a great heart and there is nothing wrong with you, especially given how much you care over something like this. Be peaceable with all men, people, organizations, private institutions, ect just as you have. Be neutral, just as you have but please don't worship the union or it may just leave you with nothing, with a sense of emptiness. Also, hope you are having a good day so far. Keep your head up.