I have no writeups or nothing can I really be terminated legally? I come in early eve

I have no writeups or nothing can I really be terminated legally? I come in early everyday. I make progress everyday and.my manager said I'll be fired on Friday

Re: I have no writeups or nothing can I really be terminated legally? I come in early

It was limited sorry. My manager is an ass i make progress everyday and today my manager told me I would be fired friday for performance. Out Hub is very undermanned and meeting the deadlines are very impossible

brown_trousers

Re: I have no writeups or nothing can I really be terminated legally? I come in early

It was limited sorry. My manager is an ass i make progress everyday and today my manager told me I would be fired friday for performance. Out Hub is very undermanned and meeting the deadlines are very impossible

are you still in your probationary period? If so, then yes, he can let you go at anytime.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Breathing and walking upright you should be ok

btrlov

he could you fire you now, doesn't make sense. they are trying to get u up to speed and make use of your non seniority. its leveraging. i rarely see people fired in non peak new hires