Please tell me if there is any penalty

• Just do it

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • There is no penalty

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny Calle

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days ,I need to leave UPS , but I’m not sure if there is any charges if I leave UPS, or any penalty , my contracts says until January , but I love aviation and I haven’t expect this opportunity to me , I think if anyone is in the same situation you will do the same. I’m so sorry to leave the job but I have no option I’m moving to AZ for the job.

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days ,I need to leave UPS , but I’m not sure if there is any charges if I leave UPS, or any penalty , my contracts says until January , but I love aviation and I haven’t expect this opportunity to me , I think if anyone is in the same situation you will do the same. I’m so sorry to leave the job but I have no option I’m moving to AZ for the job.
You don't have a contract, you are seasonal

Help him out @Jkloc420

542thruNthru

Congratulations on the job opportunity.

But they make me sing like until January 10th , I feel really sorry because they spend time on my training
If they made you sign a contract. Didn't you keep a copy of it?

Box Ox

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days
If you're talking about a big boy pilot job that'll give you a decent lifestyle then by all means, leave UPS and don't look back. Won't matter if you're put on the no re-hire list. I'd tell anyone who can do well in another line of work the same thing. Which is why I think the "I make a good living at my air conditioned office job but am bored and want to become a UPS driver" posts are so funny.

myback

Seasonal is seasonal, they would not hesitate to hire you again as a seasonal during peak season. Family emergency, need to relocate, make up the rest.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Call up UPS and tell them you just fired yourself but will eventually file a grievance with the union someday.