Please tell me if there is any penalty

• Just do it

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • There is no penalty

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny Calle

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days ,I need to leave UPS , but I’m not sure if there is any charges if I leave UPS, or any penalty , my contracts says until January , but I love aviation and I haven’t expect this opportunity to me , I think if anyone is in the same situation you will do the same. I’m so sorry to leave the job but I have no option I’m moving to AZ for the job.

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days ,I need to leave UPS , but I’m not sure if there is any charges if I leave UPS, or any penalty , my contracts says until January , but I love aviation and I haven’t expect this opportunity to me , I think if anyone is in the same situation you will do the same. I’m so sorry to leave the job but I have no option I’m moving to AZ for the job.
You don't have a contract, you are seasonal

Help him out @Jkloc420

542thruNthru

Congratulations on the job opportunity.

But they make me sing like until January 10th , I feel really sorry because they spend time on my training

If they made you sign a contract. Didn't you keep a copy of it?

Box Ox

Well I’m like about 2 weeks driving , I’m a casual driver ( just for the season ) I need to leave UPS because I got a job opportunity in my career ( pilot ) I have to move to Arizona in the next 7 days

If you're talking about a big boy pilot job that'll give you a decent lifestyle then by all means, leave UPS and don't look back. Won't matter if you're put on the no re-hire list. I'd tell anyone who can do well in another line of work the same thing. Which is why I think the "I make a good living at my air conditioned office job but am bored and want to become a UPS driver" posts are so funny.

myback

Seasonal is seasonal, they would not hesitate to hire you again as a seasonal during peak season. Family emergency, need to relocate, make up the rest.