I just got reject by the ups tuition assistant program

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you filled it out like you wrote the title of this thread I can see why. Take the time to use correct spelling and puncuation. I know it's a text message world but these things still count when it comes to applications. I sound like an old fart.

brownedout

Receipts Are Required To Be Itemized, Have Student Name, Be On School Letterhead And Be Legible.
how do I correct it?
It's been a long time since I took advantage of the Tuition Assistance Program. I know more is required than what you have listed, and more was probably added in the following years. Find out from your HR rep the reason for rejection and go from there. Good luck to you.

Superman429

i had the same problem before they told me what the heck was wrong with it after I had success last semester with the same paper. However they said they want it listed of all the fees not just one line that says tuition which I believe is completely redundant if the total tuition price is still the same amount...so im going on attempt number 3 now...been waiting on this money for a money...its such a frustrating thing:biting: