I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If you went off on your preloader today for your car being stacked out at the end of the day...

I'm here to let you know it'll be done but you are not going to like it :devil3::devil3::devil3:

Don't you know you don't get paid extra for attitude

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you went off on your preloader today for your car being stacked out at the end of the day...

I'm here to let you know it'll be done but you are not going to like it :devil3::devil3::devil3:

Actually, we do get paid extra when you mess up the load, soooooooo, I understand why you’re a loader now.

542thruNthru

Actually, we do get paid extra when you mess up the load, soooooooo, I understand why you’re a loader now.

I'm proud of you. You've really bounced back after that Yankee Candle screw up.
giphy-8.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

why was the car stacked out

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Guys like you, are always nothing but talk.

What's going to be funny is.... when the driver uses his cell phone, to document

your creative loading talent. The driver will get the last laugh, when you are yanked into

the office to explain why they have women that can keep down their trucks and you can't.

-Bug-

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Guys like you, are always nothing but talk.

What's going to be funny is.... when the driver uses his cell phone, to document

your creative loading talent. The driver will get the last laugh, when you are yanked into

the office to explain why they have women that can keep down their trucks and you can't.

-Bug-
Doubt it, ups is hurting so bad for loaders. They dont even care anymore. It is ups fault and the loaders fault. Trucks bulked out to accommodate the sixteen trucks they cut out. Lack of training because they have nobody to do it and just plain bad loaders.