I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Ms. Sort

Package Handler
Do what you feel you must, but I for one prefer having a good rapport with my drivers. Something not loaded according to their liking? Let's smooth it out. Even if they are rude. Because they do notify supes and managers and the last thing I want is a bunch of looming and interrogations the next day while trying to keep the slide from backing all the way up to pickoff.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Doubt it, ups is hurting so bad for loaders. They dont even care anymore. It is ups fault and the loaders fault. Trucks bulked out to accommodate the sixteen trucks they cut out. Lack of training because they have nobody to do it and just plain bad loaders.
Winner winner chicken dinner! With biscuits and gravy.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Guys like you, are always nothing but talk.

What's going to be funny is.... when the driver uses his cell phone, to document

your creative loading talent. The driver will get the last laugh, when you are yanked into

the office to explain why they have women that can keep down their trucks and you can't.

-Bug-
My explanation is a smile and I didn't get a lot of sleep so I wasnt paying attention that day.

What's going to happen? A warning letter?

Give me a break

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Guys like you, are always nothing but talk.

What's going to be funny is.... when the driver uses his cell phone, to document

your creative loading talent. The driver will get the last laugh, when you are yanked into

the office to explain why they have women that can keep down their trucks and you can't.

-Bug-
Oh please, going to the office is like visiting the candy shop for how preload is run nowadays.
AMF - Always Management's Fault.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My explanation is a smile and I didn't get a lot of sleep so I wasnt paying attention that day.

What's going to happen? A warning letter?

Give me a break
if you can help it you shouldn' screw the driver over. Truth is they didn't do anything to you. The blown out truck is not their fault. The driver should realize the same. My guess it is a fill in driver. the everyday drivers usually dont go crazy

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
if you can help it you shouldn' screw the driver over. Truth is they didn't do anything to you. The blown out truck is not their fault. The driver should realize the same. My guess it is a fill in driver. the everyday drivers usually dont go crazy

Telling me I should bust my ass a little earlier so he doesn't have to come in and load his own is stupid especially since he has been doing it for at least 10 years and is definitely not a cover.

It's Management's fault I didn't get any help until last rev and literally all my help did was dump the cages into a big mixed pile then management immediately took him to help elsewhere. No where in this scenario is it my fault. I do the job correctly at 150 pph safely, taping up all my packages, and organizing bulk stops.

If he wants to take his anger out on me he will get what he deserves.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Or you can handle it like a man and calmly explain to him that you’re doing the best you can in the time you’re given and if he has complaints talk to management. Then let him know if he wants to talk sports, etc, you’d be happy to converse with him. If not, keep it to himself.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Or you can handle it like a man and calmly explain to him that you’re doing the best you can in the time you’re given and if he has complaints talk to management. Then let him know if he wants to talk sports, etc, you’d be happy to converse with him. If not, keep it to himself.

He opened the door, not me

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you went off on your preloader today for your car being stacked out at the end of the day...

I'm here to let you know it'll be done but you are not going to like it :devil3::devil3::devil3:

Don't you know you don't get paid extra for attitude
Drivers that act like asses deserve what they get. Put some 1000 and 2000 next day savers conveniently in the 8000 section. Smalls tucked in where they can't be seen work well for this purpose. Muhaaaaaa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

If ever questioned about this, deny everything.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
205qw0k.jpg
Clip those nails, bruh.

An0n

I just load everything the best i can in order. when it gets too tight there is nothing i can do besides put boxes ontop of the other ones on the accurate shelf in the near order they go. Its super frusturating! i always tell the drivers when they walk in that the sup wants all of this bull:censored2: in the truck. tell me where you want this 100x100 box lmao. I hate when they cant walk in the truck. legit pisses me off the way they overload people. hire more if the flow is too heavy

Wally

Drivers that act like asses deserve what they get. Put some 1000 and 2000 next day savers conveniently in the 8000 section. Smalls tucked in where they can't be seen work well for this purpose. Muhaaaaaa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Front load so everything falls off the shelf! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Wally

Change some pas labels so the driver pulls the wrong stuff! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Wally

Load the heavy stuff label down. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Telling me I should bust my ass a little earlier so he doesn't have to come in and load his own is stupid especially since he has been doing it for at least 10 years and is definitely not a cover.

It's Management's fault I didn't get any help until last rev and literally all my help did was dump the cages into a big mixed pile then management immediately took him to help elsewhere. No where in this scenario is it my fault. I do the job correctly at 150 pph safely, taping up all my packages, and organizing bulk stops.

Show me on the doll where he touched you