I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
OP I'm going to drop some knowledge on you and you're not going to like it. You're pretty fat dude, have no real definition in your pics, and have bitch tits. Whoever thinks you're on steroids is an idiot.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
OP I'm going to drop some knowledge on you and you're not going to like it. You're pretty fat dude, have no real definition in your pics, and have bitch tits. Whoever thinks you're on steroids is an idiot.
Lol this site can't make up it's kind it's either I'm on steroids and my testicles are shriveled or I don't even lift

542thruNthru

Seriously! I saw those "pecs" and started laughing. He's going to tell us how strong he is like it doesn't make him fat. This guys pretty damn strong also. :)
22-vince-wilfork.w245.h368.2x.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Lol this site can't make up it's kind it's either I'm on steroids and my testicles are shriveled or I don't even lift

Seriously! I saw those "pecs" and started laughing. He's going to tell us how strong he is like it doesn't make him fat. This guys pretty damn strong also. :)
View attachment 184543
7DC8F145-8782-4EBD-BCAA-EC52F05195D7.gif

Hahaha! Cat fight @Turdferguson!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Nah for real though Matty's got a point. I'm fat until my abs show. When I start cutting I'm gonna try for them, never had a 6 or 8 pack before but I know ladies love them

Summers coming up :happy2: