I know a driver who's getting a bad day tomorrow!

Telling me I should bust my ass a little earlier so he doesn't have to come in and load his own is stupid especially since he has been doing it for at least 10 years and is definitely not a cover.

It's Management's fault I didn't get any help until last rev and literally all my help did was dump the cages into a big mixed pile then management immediately took him to help elsewhere. No where in this scenario is it my fault. I do the job correctly at 150 pph safely, taping up all my packages, and organizing bulk stops.

If he wants to take his anger out on me he will get what he deserves.
150 PPH? How did you make your pre-seniority? Have standards really gone that low?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
150 PPH? How did you make your pre-seniority? Have standards really gone that low?
preload scanners and writing on every package. I can hit 200 most of the time but superhuman is 300 at the current methods.

Also preload actively avoids address memorization nowadays. How can you load fast when you don't know what is going in and how it will fit?

hell the load changes every damn day.

MC0493

Way to be immature and spiteful. Help a union brother out and work things out. We're in all in this together, at least we're supposed to be

llamainmypocket

My explanation is a smile and I didn't get a lot of sleep so I wasnt paying attention that day.

What's going to happen? A warning letter?

Give me a break

Look out! The drivers got a phone! What a joke. Nothings going to happen. Don't sweat it. Your doing ups and that driver a favor simply by showing up to this crap job.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Way to be immature and spiteful. Help a union brother out and work things out. We're in all in this together, at least we're supposed to be

Yeah he was really my union brother when he went and bitched to the center manager acting like I purposely did it to him.

I won't go too crazy I guess. But he isn't getting any special treatment.

Got a 70 package bulk stop right behind your bulkhead door? Blame dispatch for the pal that says 2100

Brisket

Yeah he was really my union brother when he went and bitched to the center manager acting like I purposely did it to him.

I won't go too crazy I guess. But he isn't getting any special treatment.

Got a 70 package bulk stop right behind your bulkhead door? Blame dispatch for the pal that says 2100

For goodness sake, use your brain and move it to the back of the truck and mark it so it can be seen and move on, it’s not rocket science. As long as the driver knows where it is they will probably thank you for helping them out.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
For goodness sake, use your brain and move it to the back of the truck and mark it so it can be seen and move on, it’s not rocket science. As long as the driver knows where it is they will probably thank you for helping them out.

That's the point, I'm not helping him out