I need advice on 401K

Vaguely remember that. That was before Prudential, though. Don't think they have a legal right to know that information. I could be wrong though.
They pay book keeping and administration fees. They know or have a pretty close idea.

They make their own rules. When I started they finger orinrlted you,took tour picture and a hand writing sample.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Vaguely remember that. That was before Prudential, though. Don't think they have a legal right to know that information. I could be wrong though.
I think they do have that right.

Don't they pay some of the fees for our teamster ups 401k?

upschuck

They pay book keeping and administration fees. They know or have a pretty close idea.
I think they do have that right.

Don't they pay some of the fees for our teamster ups 401k?
I guess I learned something today. I thought they paid fees, and transferred monies, didn't know they could access all that. Does it really matter though? They can't lower my pay because I have a higher balance or anything.

No
I guess I learned something today. I thought they paid fees, and transferred monies, didn't know they could access all that. Does it really matter though? They can't lower my pay because I have a higher balance or anything.
No they can't... But its none of their :censored2: bizz. Don't they have enough reports on us and know enough of our personal bizz??

I would think that if they do pay fees on your behalf that they only have access to the balances in those funds and no names are attached, or any personal information.
Not true. Like I stated in an earlier post. They used to send us a booklet every year. It had your estimated pension. Your 401k balance and how much you could have if you increased your percentage.

They know!
They probably also have COLI on us too.

By The Book

Not true. Like I stated in an earlier post. They used to send us a booklet every year. It had your estimated pension. Your 401k balance and how much you could have if you increased your percentage.

They know!
They probably also have COLI on us too.
I was thinking since we don't get those "your benefits" booklets anymore they may not be able to have access to that information because of hippa rules and regulations. Do you think doing it the way I posted is a way to accomplish what they need and our privacy?