I need help with attendance

Upser23

ok so two weeks ago I called off, the next week I was approved for two days off for vacation, today something urgent happened and I need to call off, will I be punished in anyway or what, I can’t get ahold of my sup or anyone for that matter all I have is the call off line

rod

Retired 22 years
It's so hard to get good help now days. Why do these people even apply for a job if all they want to do is take time off. Go live in your parents basement.

ok so two weeks ago I called off, the next week I was approved for two days off for vacation, today something urgent happened and I need to call off, will I be punished in anyway or what, I can’t get ahold of my sup or anyone for that matter all I have is the call off line
How many other days have you missed this year?

rod

Retired 22 years
If it's truly a family emergency take time off--let them know--they will get over it. And yes you may have a target on your back for awhile.

rod

Retired 22 years
There’s never a good time. But the kid’s taken 3 days off in the 2 months he’s worked here and now he wants another day. I don’t care what he does....it’s not my butt getting written up for attendance.
I worked 17 years before I took an unscheduled day off. They owe me at least a cookie.

PTPeanuts

I call off all the time.
I think I average around 4-5 call offs every month.
They never say anything to me about it.
This job is hard and really sucks, all the PT sups I've had have been pretty understanding about call offs.
Some days you just don't feel like it and you need a break.