I want to be a UPSer, but I must quit

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I've been a Preloader for over 2 years. I'm the guy who knows more than most soups, probably should be a soup, but choose not to. Unlike most, I own stock, know all the financial data, and the history of UPS. I love this company.

But everytime I put an effort in, they have me clean up after everyone else, and I burn out. I need my energy for Lyft which pays 3-5X as much and pays my bills. I can't endanger my customers just because I'm exhausted from preload, especially as UPS takes it for granted and still harasses me, is rude to me, when I do the work of 3 people. They keep threatening me with discharge when I plan to quit in August depending on the contract. They can hire as many immigrants as they want, people like me hold the ship together, only me actually as the other guy hung himself on April Fool's/Easter. Everyone else is straight out of Africa now, everyone quit.

I see the drivers all limping into work, miserable, worse than ever. No way I want to be a driver anymore. The only reason I'd become a driver is if I had a kid on the way. I aced advanced mathematics and hold a college degree; if this new contract is anything short of a $4 raise; I'm out. :censored2: UPS.

Sounds like you aced huffing lead paints and have a degree of delusions. :censored2: off.

I've been a Preloader for over 2 years. I'm the guy who knows more than most soups, probably should be a soup, but choose not to. Unlike most, I own stock, know all the financial data, and the history of UPS. I love this company.

But everytime I put an effort in, they have me clean up after everyone else, and I burn out. I need my energy for Lyft which pays 3-5X as much and pays my bills. I can't endanger my customers just because I'm exhausted from preload, especially as UPS takes it for granted and still harasses me, is rude to me, when I do the work of 3 people. They keep threatening me with discharge when I plan to quit in August depending on the contract. They can hire as many immigrants as they want, people like me hold the ship together, only me actually as the other guy hung himself on April Fool's/Easter. Everyone else is straight out of Africa now, everyone quit.

I see the drivers all limping into work, miserable, worse than ever. No way I want to be a driver anymore. The only reason I'd become a driver is if I had a kid on the way. I aced advanced mathematics and hold a college degree; if this new contract is anything short of a $4 raise; I'm out. :censored2: UPS.
Hi

KOG72

I’m full of it
A8AFCEAF-BF66-4880-AD24-3AA1AE300EA9.gif