I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

upsgrunt

what evidence did I present that you say is not "compelling"? I was making the point that it's amazing that 45 had such piss poor legal representation. Considering they had over 60 lawsuits tossed out and they offered ZERO proof to the courts of fraud I'd say that's all of the proof needed,what else do YOU need?
I'm sorry you took offense to the "half a brain comment" but I was really being too generous.
I will amend it to anyone not in the cult can see there was no fraud and zero proof offered........better?

I'm not talking about evidence, or lack of. I'm talking about what YOU type; sentences that make you look dense, and I'm not sure you get it. You do you though.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Trump has always been proven correct when it comes to the garbage he was subjected to and he will be proven right again IF there is actually a thorough investigation. There won't be so who gives a rats rear. Any favorable news about trump is ALWAYS hidden. So that's how it goes. Let the leftists continue their obsessive TDS. The right has better things to do.

BlackFriday

Why are you linking to the same story from the first post of this thread? Why is it so difficult for you to keep up with the rest of the class kiddo?

Congratulations on continuing your streak of being completely irrelevant. Carry on.
The dude is a knob. A liberal too boot. Poor bastard.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Name the court that allowed evidence to be introduced?
None,as no evidence was introduced. I cant explain this any clearer: NO evidence was offered in court of Biden Cheating. Of course Moe LArry and Curly along with the Cult Leader told us all about Dmonimion,Smartmatic ( they are getting their asses sued off for that too BTW) Voter fraud and the Big Lie on Television but they kept that to themselves in court as there is no proof.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The dude is a knob. A liberal too boot. Poor bastard.
I really think you are jealous of me. I am 10 years younger than you,retired,set for life and after next week you will be moving on and slogging away at some other dead end job. it's ok, i understand your vitrol. I would be a bitter old bastid too

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You exemplify what I mean when I say liberalism is a mental illness. Your party loyalty has such a hold on your mind that it's made you neurotic. You are obsessed with trump and he occupies your thinking far beyond what can be considered healthy. Even to the point where you consider trump to be a bigger liar than biden! REALLY!?! Biden is a self propelled skin tag without the slightest hint of good or truthfulness within him yet the right isn't spending their waken existence trying to destroy him. THAT'S what the left did(and still does if this is imaginable) since BEFORE he took office.
Get help because your machine gun leftist posting is also unhealthy.
Maybe taking a look at the sorts that "lead" your party will be an eye opener. What a crowd of filth.
thats a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH that has nothing to do with the thread. So you don't like me? well pal that hits me right where I dont care. You are a bitter jealous old man that is working the lowest job at ups and in about a week you will be moving on to some other dead end job.Your jealousy and bitterness make you strike out at others who have done better,if anything i pity you.
I'm certain you understand why your opinion of means absolutely nothing. Carry On

vantexan

None,as no evidence was introduced. I cant explain this any clearer: NO evidence was offered in court of Biden Cheating. Of course Moe LArry and Curly along with the Cult Leader told us all about Dmonimion,Smartmatic ( they are getting their asses sued off for that too BTW) Voter fraud and the Big Lie on Television but they kept that to themselves in court as there is no proof.
Apparently you missed the hundreds, if not thousands of sworn affidavits attesting to fraud. Apparently you missed the video of ballot counting observers not being allowed within the prescribed distance to observe the count. Must have missed the video of windows being blocked after pushing the said observers outside. Or the video of observers being told counting was over for the night only to have suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under covered tables after the observers had left. Apparently you missed the suits filed by States who argued their election results were being invalidated because a number of states didn't follow their state constitutions and allowed rules to be changed at the last minute by people other than their state legislatures. I'm sure others can remind me of other irregularities. There's a reason Democrats are sqauking about new election rules in a number of states that will make it much more difficult to cheat. You guys got away with one, but if you think there was no reason for Republicans to be upset on Jan. 6th you live in fantasyland. As was there weren't any guns drawn because, unlike your average liberal Democrat, Republicans respect the Constitution. Might not be so charitable in the future if Democrats keep making a mockery out of our Republic.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Apparently you missed the hundreds, if not thousands of sworn affidavits attesting to fraud. Apparently you missed the video of ballot counting observers not being allowed within the prescribed distance to observe the count. Must have missed the video of windows being blocked after pushing the said observers outside. Or the video of observers being told counting was over for the night only to have suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under covered tables after the observers had left. Apparently you missed the suits filed by States who argued their election results were being invalidated because a number of states didn't follow their state constitutions and allowed rules to be changed at the last minute by people other than their state legislatures. I'm sure others can remind me of other irregularities. There's a reason Democrats are sqauking about new election rules in a number of states that will make it much more difficult to cheat. You guys got away with one, but if you think there was no reason for Republicans to be upset on Jan. 6th you live in fantasyland. As was there weren't any guns drawn because, unlike your average liberal Democrat, Republicans respect the Constitution. Might not be so charitable in the future if Democrats keep making a mockery out of our Republic.

They've been getting away with it for decades. The only reason Trump won in 2016 is because they underestimated how much they had to cheat. It's real easy to say there's no evidence of voter fraud, you just have to ignore the mountain of evidence of voter fraud.

BlackFriday

thats a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH that has nothing to do with the thread. So you don't like me? well pal that hits me right where I dont care. You are a bitter jealous old man that is working the lowest job at ups and in about a week you will be moving on to some other dead end job.Your jealousy and bitterness make you strike out at others who have done better,if anything i pity you.
I'm certain you understand why your opinion of means absolutely nothing. Carry On
OUCH!
Actually you are part right. I am old. I bet I'd still work circles around your little liberal hiney.
BTW, I can't say that I don't like you. I don't even know you. I can easily say that I don't like your politics and I'm disappointed that you can't write properly.....

Re-Raise

OUCH!
Actually you are part right. I am old. I bet I'd still work circles around your little liberal hiney.
BTW, I can't say that I don't like you. I don't even know you. I can easily say that I don't like your politics and I'm disappointed that you can't write properly.....
PVD working circles around people..lol.

Why don’t you have a real job? And why do you need a job like this for 6 weeks when you are 60 yrs old?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This is all made up Cultist BS that has been debunked.
Apparently, you missed the fact over 60 lawsuits concerning the election were tossed out. Apparently you missed the fact that even the Republican AG said there was no proof that Biden cheated. Apparently you missed the fact that The Big Lie has been proven false as every recount and every audit that has been conducted has shown no proof of fraud and Biden won
Carry On

BlackFriday

PVD working circles around people..lol.

Why don’t you have a real job? And why do you need a job like this for 6 weeks when you are 60 yrs old?
Being that you are interested I wanted the challenge and the easy money. I don't need the $ but we can always use a little more this time of the year no?
I've been doing between 115 and 150 stops a day. As a matter of fact I just got out of the shower after 120 stops Today. I'm not breaking any records but I'd say it's respectable considering how late I have to start.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is all made up Cultist BS that has been debunked.
Apparently, you missed the fact over 60 lawsuits concerning the election were tossed out. Apparently you missed the fact that even the Republican AG said there was no proof that Biden cheated. Apparently you missed the fact that The Big Lie has been proven false as every recount and every audit that has been conducted has shown no proof of fraud and Biden won
Carry On
Waaaaahh
Why won't you accept dear Supreme Leader Biden
Waaaaahh

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine working at UPS for 30+ years, retiring, then working yourself up so much with TDS that you have a heart attack. Sad.

I really hope someone in this guy's life tells him he needs to get a hobby in retirement. This is certainly not healthy.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Imagine working at UPS for 30+ years, retiring, then working yourself up so much with TDS that you have a heart attack. Sad.

I really hope someone in this guy's life tells him he needs to get a hobby in retirement. This is certainly not healthy.
Laughing at Cultists is awesome, absolutely love it. I never knew there were so many cultists on this page lol. Lots of free entertainment