IamMrFedEx.com

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I met the Ground driver on my route today for coffee on my 13/14, and he had a big problem. One of his kids was sick and he didn't have enough money to both pay the doctor and also pay the tattoo artist who was finishing the Snooki design on his wife's forehead.

No problem. I just told him to take his kid to the ER, not pay the bill, and get that bitchin' tat done.

IamMrFedEx.com.

You sir are getting called out.
Congratulations!
IAMMRFEDEX.COM

is available. Snap it up before someone else does. Just $9.99*

Don't mock me. It's impolite.
Don't mock Ground either, unprofessional.

Label Name Attributes Unit
Price
Today'sPrice
ICANNfee
Qty ExtraDisc.
TotalPrice
101-1 .COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year (recurring) $14.99 $12.99 $0.18 1 $3.00 $10.17
Length: 1 Year(s)
Domain: IAMMRFEDEX.COM
plus.gif
Show Domains
humor for $10.17
priceless

lighten up my friend!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Hey I think BBSAM has offered an interesting view of Ground, however for the most part, none of it relates to Express.
Go back to the beginning of this thread. If Ground has nothing to do with Express, why does this thread even exist? If we are as inconsequential as you suggest, why all the derision and scorn? This isn't the first such example. BC is full of such posts.

Code 82 Approved

Go back to the beginning of this thread. If Ground has nothing to do with Express, why does this thread even exist? If we are as inconsequential as you suggest, why all the derision and scorn? This isn't the first such example. BC is full of such posts.

I will apologize for this and other replys to attacks on my division. I propose a Ground forum on BC, where we all complain about the Express driver eating doughnuts on a mandatory break we never get, sticking their ears with fingers as we try to explain they need a hand cart for a pickup we just walked out of as they arrive, parking so 2 trucks can service the same spot efficiently, holding doors, sharing my big cart down a huge mall hallway....

But since I own both mrfedex.com and now "iammrfedex.com" perhaps the kidding around part is not funny anymore to the Ground guy.

I could do our own forum, I offered.
offer still stands

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I mock Ground because it deserves to be mocked. My "story",is,of course fictitious, but it rings true for so many of our experiences with Ground non-professionals. I'm glad you're happy being exploited. You seem smart enough to know better. Apparently, I am mistaken.

bbsam

Staff member
I mock your organizing attempts for the same reason. It deserves it. You and I are alot alike.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I mock Ground because it deserves to be mocked. My "story",is,of course fictitious, but it rings true for so many of our experiences with Ground non-professionals. I'm glad you're happy being exploited. You seem smart enough to know better. Apparently, I am mistaken.

Or he is just another trolling shill

Code 82 Approved

The guy in the truck next to me had his last day at Ground yesterday, moved on to Express. When he told me the news two weeks ago I urged him to look at this forum and oddly he had downloaded the browncafe app the night before. I can't say I never thought about it, but you paint the ugliest of pictures.

Eventually the opcos are going to be unbranded, and if you get out in time perhaps you will not be part of what you obviously fear.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He wants us to be one big happy family. I don't want to marry my cousin, especially if they look and act like Mater... Metaphorically speaking......ain't happening..

Necropostophiliac

Who the hell came up with the term "package car" anyway? Where are we?....England?
Our roots, our basis language came from England.
Except, we rebeled against their government, micro mangement, and single ruler thoughts.
We also rebeled against government control of religion.
So yes, our base terms did come from England.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I have heard it has to do with the way the vehicles are taxed.

And that makes no sense at all..

The IRS does not give a ****** what you call anything,they don't just sit in an office and say "oh, boss UPS says on this here form that its a car not a truck, oh in that case then"..............Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​ Urban legend plain and simple.....

bbsam

Staff member
And that makes no sense at all..

The IRS does not give a ****** what you call anything,they don't just sit in an office and say "oh, boss UPS says on this here form that its a car not a truck, oh in that case then"..............Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​ Urban legend plain and simple.....

Now you are showing your lack of savvy in the tax code.

For instance, I am allowed to ay myself a salary of $x from bbsam inc. That doesn't mean I have to live on $x per week. I can write myself "distribution" checks which ate taxed differently (lower) than the salary. Why? Because the IRS really does care what something is called.