if everyone on this website spent as much time bitching as they did educating new members and partic

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Damn!!

Take a breath.

We're not miserable we all want fairness, or at least stay same levels. Do you work, let Us do ours. We arw going to take this lousy contract down. Going to local meetings its what you said always. What Hoffa is giving all danm incentives so we can vote yes? No way, this cant pass. Tell all your stewards this, please :thumbup:
ups1.jpg
votenoups.jpg

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
im looking forward to this contract passing and all the drivers will have more time to post on browncafe since 22.4 will be taking all their work. it will be like one big happy family.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don't make it a habit of coming on this website but it's linked to my newsfeed just got back camping you all know it's Labor Day weekend and you're on this site talking about work really nothing better to do huh like l II just and every once in awhile and realize how many people are so miserable about this job it's almost funny mostly sad if it's that horrible go work somewhere else and don't be a :censored2: Teamster

Exactly who are you talking about?

Nope no periods diad form only it's kind of my thing

Diads can do periods.