If Putin is so Bad...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
First of all, quit Facebook, it’s nonsense.

Putin is a superior man in an inferior position, and he’s playing his weak hand strongly.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he’s playing his strong hand weakly.

Forget election collusion, Trump is acting like Putin’s ‘asset’.

Trump is giving Putin everything Putin wants: destabilization of the post-WWII order where the US and Europe are the ‘winners’.

Putin wants to destabilize NATO, destabilize accurate news, destabilize coherence of the nation-states he opposes...

Trump is handing this to Putin.

If Trump wasn’t a ‘Manchurian Candidate’, he’s sure acting like one.

Sad, if Trump had some more balls, he could have ‘showed-up’ a little more.

Now he just looks and acts like a bitch.

Why are you defending a bitch?
TDS
...it becomes DIDO.
TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome.

vantexan

Says the guy who started a thread here based on lies he read on Facebook.
So gullible.
Sad.
And I stand by my assertion that the Obama administration gave control of 20% of our uranium to Russia. It may not have left Canada for Russia, but a lot of their money sure found it's way over here into the coffers of you know who.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And I stand by my assertion that the Obama administration gave control of 20% of our uranium to Russia. It may not have left Canada for Russia, but a lot of their money sure found it's way over here into the coffers of you know who.
Because you read it on Facebook and your ODS was triggered.
Sad.

BrownArmy

Begging your pardon but arming Ukraine can't be done without Trump's approval. And what do you think all those advisors are for? Fact is Obama appeased Putin but Trump has stood up to him. Won't stop the haters from twisting everything though.

Wow, wrong, Trump is acting like Putin’s lap-dog.

Your ability to dissemble is amazing.

I won’t assert that Obama was ‘tuff enough’ on Putin, he wasn’t, but if your claiming that Trump is super-tuff on Putin, where have you been the last 72 hours?

vantexan

I won’t assert that Obama was ‘tuff enough’ on Putin, he wasn’t, but if your claiming that Trump is super-tuff on Putin, where have you been the last 72 hours?
So he had a nice press conference. So what? When did Dems become such hawks? The idea is to get along with Russia, not start a war. If it comes out that Putin has something over him then fire away. Until then this is just dirty politics by people grasping at anything they can attack Trump with.

BrownArmy

So he had a nice press conference. So what? When did Dems become such hawks? The idea is to get along with Russia, not start a war. If it comes out that Putin has something over him then fire away. Until then this is just dirty politics by people grasping at anything they can attack Trump with.

He didn’t have a ‘nice’ press conference, Trump came off like a :censored2:.

It’s not either/or, the President of the United States can call out Russia for their shenanigans and work with Russia at the same time, all the while averting WWIII.

Put down the Kool-aid.

vantexan

He didn’t have a ‘nice’ press conference, Trump came off like a :censored2:.

It’s not either/or, the President of the United States can call out Russia for their shenanigans and work with Russia at the same time, all the while averting WWIII.

Put down the Kool-aid.
I'd say the man was tired after a long week. 100% certain Putin knows he can't eff with Trump. The Kool-Aid is delicious.

newfie

FB_IMG_1531904349870.jpg

newfie

I'd say the man was tired after a long week. 100% certain Putin knows he can't eff with Trump. The Kool-Aid is delicious.
I think fatigue is a factor too. When I flew to Europe that jet lag was kicking my butt. Trump went straight into a very busy schedule.

It will be fine

Why did Trump sell 10 million tons of coal to the Netherlands?

P

pickup

First of all, quit Facebook, it’s nonsense.

Putin is a superior man in an inferior position, and he’s playing his weak hand strongly.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he’s playing his strong hand weakly.

Too bad , Hillary can’t get dealt into this hand.