If Putin is so Bad...

newfie

Your selective ignorance of the facts is becoming alarming. You stated earlier that I over complicate issues. Your problem is that you willfully understate the complexity of the issues. Unfortunately the matters of state are far more complex with much farther reaching implications .
FB_IMG_1531936796869.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Your selective ignorance of the facts is becoming alarming. You stated earlier that I over complicate issues. Your problem is that you willfully understate the complexity of the issues. Unfortunately the matters of state are far more complex with much farther reaching implications .
I suggest you put this FedEx agitator on Ignore.
He is as bad as DIDO ... maybe worse.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
TREASON I TELL,YA TREASON ! IMPEACH THE BASTARD !
Mueller's got nothing , that is finally a reality for the left, they gotta go with this blow.
This will be over in 3 weeks and something else will be on the front burner for these pusillanimousfied intellectuals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TREASON I TELL,YA TREASON ! IMPEACH THE BASTARD !
Mueller's got nothing , that is finally a reality for the left, they gotta go with this blow.
This will be over in 3 weeks and something else will be on the front burner for these pusillanimousfied intellectuals.
You've got to be kidding me.
You think this will be over in three weeks lol. Facts don't matter, they'll drag it on till the general election. Voters are stupid. Just look at the dumb Republicans with their uranium one and Benghazi and birth certificates.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You've got to be kidding me.
You think this will be over in three weeks lol. Facts don't matter, they'll drag it on till the general election. Voters are stupid. Just look at the dumb Republicans with their uranium one and Benghazi and birth certificates.
Forgive me. Thats right, its been a year and a half on the Mueller witch hunt.
This may take at least that long, unless another "Left Fact" comes up thats hotter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bro really? What a waste of time... who suffers ? The USA citizens that live in this country
I don't like it either man.
I can't fix stupid people though.
Just the sad state of affairs.

Baseball team owner.
Community organizer.
Reality TV host.
Full blown Idiocracy.