If Putin is so Bad...

vantexan

...why did the Obama administration approve the sale of 20% of our uranium to him(as just seen on Facebook)?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20% of our uranium to an autocratic dictator. Why?
9c2d94361bb3b19bf3dd04dab7177d479383dc74_hq.gif

BrownArmy

...why did the Obama administration approve the sale of 20% of our uranium to him?(as just seen on Facebook).

First of all, quit Facebook, it’s nonsense.

Putin is a superior man in an inferior position, and he’s playing his weak hand strongly.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he’s playing his strong hand weakly.

Forget election collusion, Trump is acting like Putin’s ‘asset’.

Trump is giving Putin everything Putin wants: destabilization of the post-WWII order where the US and Europe are the ‘winners’.

Putin wants to destabilize NATO, destabilize accurate news, destabilize coherence of the nation-states he opposes...

Trump is handing this to Putin.

If Trump wasn’t a ‘Manchurian Candidate’, he’s sure acting like one.

Sad, if Trump had some more balls, he could have ‘showed-up’ a little more.

Now he just looks and acts like a bitch.

Why are you defending a bitch?

vantexan

First of all, quit Facebook, it’s nonsense.

Putin is a superior man in an inferior position, and he’s playing his weak hand strongly.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he’s playing his strong hand weakly.

Forget election collusion, Trump is acting like Putin’s ‘asset’.

Trump is giving Putin everything Putin wants: destabilization of the post-WWII order where the US and Europe are the ‘winners’.

Putin wants to destabilize NATO, destabilize accurate news, destabilize coherence of the nation-states he opposes...

Trump is handing this to Putin.

If Trump wasn’t a ‘Manchurian Candidate’, he’s sure acting like one.

Sad, if Trump had some more balls, he could have ‘showed-up’ a little more.

Now he just looks and acts like a bitch.

Why are you defending a bitch?
20% of our uranium was approved for sale by the Obama administration to our chief geopolitical opponent. Why?

vantexan

While we're at it, why did Obama let Russia invade South Ossetia, Georgia? Why didn't he push back against Russia's invading eastern Ukraine and the Crimean peninsula? Why did Obama not give Ukraine defensive weapons? Why did he let them get involved in Syria? Why, knowing in 2016 that the Russians were meddling in our election, did he not try to stop it? He was THE president when the meddling was happening. And why do Democrats ignore all of this? We all know why.

BrownArmy

While we're at it, why did Obama let Russia invade South Ossetia, Georgia? Why didn't he push back against Russia's invading eastern Ukraine and the Crimean peninsula? Why did Obama not give Ukraine defensive weapons? Why did he let them get involved in Syria? Why, knowing in 2016 that the Russians were meddling in our election, did he not try to stop it? He was THE president when the meddling was happening. And why do Democrats ignore all of this? We all know why.

If your argument is that Trump can be a pusillanimous because Obama was a pusillanimous, you have no argument.

Last edited:

vantexan

If you’re argument is that Trump can be a pusillanimous because Obama was a pusillanimous, you have no argument.
My argument is Trump is being portrayed as a traitor over Putin but Putin walked all over the last president. Trump has placed sanctions on Russia, has armed Ukraine, has killed Russians as well as ISIS in Syria. You'll never hear it from the MSM however. Oh yeah, Obama removed missile defense systems from Poland and another country, forget which one, at Putin's insistence.

BrownArmy

My argument is Trump is being portrayed as a traitor over Putin but Putin walked all over the last president. Trump has placed sanctions on Russia, has armed Ukraine, has killed Russians as well as ISIS in Syria. You'll never hear it from the MSM however. Oh yeah, Obama removed missile defense systems from Poland and another country, forget which one, at Putin's insistence.

Dude, excuse me, I listen to the “MSM” and I’m quite aware of the sanctions and actions taken against Russia during the Trump Presidency.

It’s not clear to me that Trump is responsible for that, in fact, it’s the people under Trump that have pushed that.

Come on, man

vantexan

Dude, excuse me, I listen to the “MSM” and I’m quite aware of the sanctions and actions taken against Russia during the Trump Presidency.

It’s not clear to me that Trump is responsible for that, in fact, it’s the people under Trump that have pushed that.

Come on, man
Begging your pardon but arming Ukraine can't be done without Trump's approval. And what do you think all those advisors are for? Fact is Obama appeased Putin but Trump has stood up to him. Won't stop the haters from twisting everything though.