I'll tell you what. You made a real mistake going after my brother Hall

LeadBelly

Banned
I should probably be crystal clear on this.

I peed dirty on a drug test. I was given the option of quitting or being fired so I quit.

I usually just say I was fired because or all intents and purposes, that's what it was.

So LB you caught me. I didn't really get fired after all. I lied to you. Good detective work.

;)
Well I don't know what to say. I know I'm good but I wish I wasn't that good. I'm sorry you had issues. I hope you nipped that phase of your life in the bud quickly. Peace

bbsam

Staff member
Well I don't know what to say. I know I'm good but I wish I wasn't that good. I'm sorry you had issues. I hope you nipped that phase of your life in the bud quickly. Peace
As I've said for years, things worked out for the best for all involved. Life is good...even when it's not.

LeadBelly

Banned
As I've said for years, things worked out for the best for all involved. Life is good...even when it's not.
Yea things have a way of working themselves out. Wether it's God or some kind of higher being. I do not know why I'm blessed or I've gotten the good breaks I've gotten after the bad but I'm living the life too.

bbsam

Staff member
There is nothing to walk back honey. He was fired from ups. He said he wasn't and then said he was.
download.jpg