Illegal to leave in mailbox

feeder53

ADKtrails
I believe there must be a healthy balance between the workers and the company, the same goes for the Union rep. I have seen people (Takers) who call the company on every little item, and want someone to look the other way when they do something. I am a union person and I believe in them, but we must be reasonable.

govols019

You smell that?
I have never seen anyone targeted because of union involvement...Only targeted because they are an ass...

Originally Posted by 1989
I've never filed a greivance in 18 years...But have had over 200 filed on me by the save few people...Never had one paid. Every time they filed a greivance they were sorry the next day. I loved it.:lol:

Seems your own words contradict the fact that you say you've never seen anyone targeted for union involvement. You have admitted harassing drivers that filed grievances.

Seems your own words contradict the fact that you say you've never seen anyone targeted for union involvement. You have admitted harassing drivers that filed grievances. [/quote]

Most grievances that were filed on me, I never knew who filed it. I never harrassed drivers....The drivers job is to deliver, right? I only dispatched maximum amount of stops on the ones that were unprofessional. (Sorting their car, yelling, throwing a tantrum, getting in your face is not professional) Dispatching work is not harassment. They have long apologized. Now that i've walked in thier shoes I realize what babies they realy were.

stringerman85

Can somebody please clarify something for me? Why are you leaving info-notices on the mailbox? I'm thinking these are signature required boxes and you must go to the door and ring and knock. When the consignee is not home, you leave an info-notice at the door. In which scenario would this be left at a mailbox on the side of the road? I know I'm missing something here. What is it?

I guess I still don't understand it either...Either way even when there is no storm door you can usually still slide part of the info-notice in the crack of the door for it to stick, or most doors have a small window somewhere on it, towards the top.....And also where on the DIAD does it have "mailbox" as a DR option?? I have never seen that, or heard of that

Here's an example. A few weeks ago I was making a rual delivery where the consignee was not home, but their 60 pound rottweiler was. He was not happy that I was there, I pulled up close to the car port and tossed the JCPENNY clothing package in the back of a pickup that was under there. As I drove out the drive, I stopped at the mailbox and put an info notice on one for the envelopes that had been left by usps where I had left the package.
The package was out of sight and weather and protected from the dog. One less send again.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I guess I still don't understand it either...Either way even when there is no storm door you can usually still slide part of the info-notice in the crack of the door for it to stick, or most doors have a small window somewhere on it, towards the top.....And also where on the DIAD does it have "mailbox" as a DR option?? I have never seen that, or heard of that
In my board it is second screen and I believe letter 'L" Right after or before UPS box which in mine is M.

govols019

You smell that?
Most grievances that were filed on me, I never knew who filed it.

You need to keep your story straight.

You said, and I quote:
But have had over 200 filed on me by the save few people
and
Every time they filed a greivance they were sorry the next day. I loved it.
Sounds to me that you knew exactly who filed a grievance against you and you purposely harassed them for it. You admitted it and now you want to backtrack.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That is funny. My board doesn't even have an option for M. We have 3 choices on the second screen. A is carport. I forget what B and C are for.
That is something we have in common. A is carport. I have a whole page full of options. Front door screen, front door pot, etc.

BigBrownSanta

At one time, we used to have a third screen of DR options. They were all lower case letters. I don't know why they got rid of them.

I do remember an option for gate box. I had a couple places with dogs that had larger mailboxes next to their regular mailboxes. If the package would fit, I'd DR to gate box and put a blank del notice on the outside to let them know something was inside.

Troy Orso

One thing that is missing in this old thread that is worth mentioning is that this is MY mailbox. I do not want anyone, UPS, FEDEX, or anyone else messing with it. I send and receive payments, contracts, etc. via the USPS and if I catch anyone fooling with MY mailbox then you can expect trouble.

One thing that is missing in this old thread that is worth mentioning is that this is MY mailbox. I do not want anyone, UPS, FEDEX, or anyone else messing with it. I send and receive payments, contracts, etc. via the USPS and if I catch anyone fooling with MY mailbox then you can expect trouble.
You do realize this thread is over a decade old...