Illinois

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You probably pay 3 or 4 times the property taxes that I do. Makes a huge difference.
I have a 2000 sq ft home we bought for less than 50k and pay 1700 a year in taxes. If they had seen the upgrades we did to the inside we would be looking at 2500 or more is my guess.

My brother and I were looking at 400k lake front homes in Kentucky with less taxes than I currently pay.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have a 2000 sq ft home we bought for less than 50k and pay 1700 a year in taxes. If they had seen the upgrades we did to the inside we would be looking at 2500 or more is my guess.

My brother and I were looking at 400k lake front homes in Kentucky with less taxes than I currently pay.
I pay about 2k a year in taxes so about the same. I thought you were paying something like 6k a year. Taxes are that high in a lot of places.

Brownslave688

I pay about 2k a year in taxes so about the same. I thought you were paying something like 6k a year. Taxes are that high in a lot of places.
Oh yeah. My cousin has a 2500 sq ft house with a 60x40 shop and like 10 acres. He pays over 6k a year.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I have a 1350 square foot house on a city lot and my taxes are $3600.

Brownslave688

Meanwhile in California

62AC18EE-83F9-4BEB-9F29-13DCB87DFDA1.gif