Illinois

In the cities it won’t matter much. In rural areas close to state lines small business will just move across state lines.

The difference is 1. This is state wide
2. People are already fleeing Illinois and each thing is another straw on the camels back for a lot of people.
So the real issues have been going on for years. They can’t compete with their neighbors. If what you say is true, there will be some good RE deals ahead. Do you think Boeing will return home? With amazon pulling out of New York, Seattle will get some nice employment opportunities.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
57489304-AAB1-496E-A98F-4EA584F6831A.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So the real issues have been going on for years. They can’t compete with their neighbors. If what you say is true, there will be some good RE deals ahead. Do you think Boeing will return home? With amazon pulling out of New York, Seattle will get some nice employment opportunities.
I’m shocked Boeing ever decided to move to Chicago. Just doesn’t make any sense.

RE deals are only deals if prices come up. There was a story of a guy they left last year that took a 50k loss on the house he had built just 2-3 years before just to get out of the state