I'm Boycotting Chinese Goods As Much As Possible

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Boycotting Chinese goods as much as possible.
Boycotting Amazon Chinese goods.

It doesnt make sense to make China stronger with American dollars when they are using that money to destroy America with their hacking into every facet of all lives and building up their military.

Now I know many here will so this is impossible.
Difficult.....yes

I'm am not an isolationist but I am against rewarding bad actors.

There are plenty of websites with MADE IN USA goods. Yes , maybe all components are not made in USA for products but we are going to do the best we can.
We are telling all family and friends to try to stop empowering China and other bad countries that are trying to undermine the USA.

Doing something is better than doing nothing.
Why be worried about China? China is going to eat our lunch? …Come on Man! They aren’t bad folks, folks.

Don’t believe me? Then I know you will believe the most popular voted for president in history (True because it was the most secure election in history)

So keep buying and supporting our friends and good folks over there in China as our great president would want you to.

Last edited:

vantexan

I don’t think the USA will ever be invaded. I mean anything possible, but our military is superior. China navy isn’t great. I’m just saying mandarin will be a popular language like Spanish at some point.
It's already spoken by more than twice as many people who speak Spanish.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t think the USA will ever be invaded. I mean anything possible, but our military is superior. China navy isn’t great. I’m just saying mandarin will be a popular language like Spanish at some point.
China has the largest navy on earth.

bacha29

You mean the countries their headquarters are registered in? No, corporations having loyalty to anything besides shareholder profit ended somewhere around WWII.
We industrialized Japan after WWII. South Korea in the 90's China about the same time including granting it most favored nation trade status. Reports out today saying that China is developing a strategy to handle sanctions certain to come when it invades Taiwan. So they are setting up operations is Vietnam and Ethiopia .

vantexan

We industrialized Japan after WWII. South Korea in the 90's China about the same time including granting it most favored nation trade status. Reports out today saying that China is developing a strategy to handle sanctions certain to come when it invades Taiwan. So they are setting up operations is Vietnam and Ethiopia .
We did not. We militarily occupied them until 1952 during which the military command instituted a bunch of reforms that laid the foundation of their economic comeback. We also signed mutual protection treaties that gave the Japanese access to American technology. The Japanese rebuilt themselves through investment and weren't operating at a capacity close to ours until the early 70's. And eventually became the world's second biggest economy. They're currently 3rd.

Commercial Inside Release

Been lurking a while, to mention... In 1993, Bill Clinton, backed by a host of elitists (some that are rumoured to be related to ol' Billy,) declared China's most favored trading partner status with the USA.

They sold the American dream to China without consent, and in the end (right now) they inadvertently sold America in it's entirety.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Been lurking a while, to mention... In 1993, Bill Clinton, backed by a host of elitists (some that are rumoured to be related to ol' Billy,) declared China's most favored trading partner status with the USA.

They sold the American dream to China without consent, and in the end (right now) they inadvertently sold America in it's entirety.
Good post.