I'm going to intentionally break by pinky toe this weekend.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
How many days of work did you miss?

P.S. I already heard this story.

You got me there, it was peak so they just gave me a helper and I didnt miss a day. I doubt they would give him a helper in July though, and if they put a sup on car with him he could grieve it if the sup tried to help him.

ymelord

I might have to drink some tequila to look at it. It would even be better with a video, youtube could go viral you would be famous

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I wish my dad was here at the game but his career and support of his family long term came first.

My dad is here, the clown broke his own toe with a ball peen hammer.

satellitedriver

Are you saying I'm a pusillanimous for not just lieing to my boss, or I'm a pusillanimous for breaking my toe to be a part of my eldest sons biggest games of his life?
Go ahead and break your toe.
Teach your child that cheating is the way to win the game.
It is very sad that you think that this is your son's biggest game of his life.
It is just a frickin ball game.
Be a role model for your son , not a cheerleader.

kingOFchester

My vote is youtube. Viral for sure. Make sure you have a good lead up to the actual breaking. Explain your situation. Make sure you use a good camera, if possible get several so you get numerous views. Finish the video with a good recap along with a nice sound track. Bonus, you will probably be on one of those "worlds dumbest what have ya" shows.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If you have sick days, call out sick !!!!
It doesn't fn matter if you're sick or not !!

If you have no days left, do what you have to do ! All I know is that I wouldn't want to drive near you, you sound like a lunatic !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would he suggest my middle toe?

Is this the one that went to market?

I find it sadly ironic that we have a thread about a UPS driver involved in a serious accident who may end up losing part of or all of both legs and then we have this maroon who wants to break his own toe just so he can coach a baseball game.

We have several drivers who coach baseball teams. I used to coach when my kids were younger. All of us knew that UPS came first--that's why we have assistant coaches.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I coach a 14U travel baseball team since they were 8, we have world series next weekend a state away. I have single vacation days that should be honered. denied. No favors for anyone by center manager, **** it. Sunday night, the tequilla comes out and we are going to break my pinky toe. Advice?

I've informed by Center and Division manager I am going to intentionally break my toe for time off and I think thats ****ing sick.
clarnzz,

Did you formally request (in writing) a leave of absence with the company for this purpose?

Sincerely,
I

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Back in the Bronze Age when I was in high school, I didn't want to participate in the square dance unit of phy ed class. My way out of class was to simply break my toe. Kicked the wall very hard and mission accomplished. Doctor taped the toes together and wrote me a pass out of phy ed for 4 weeks. Kids do dumb things but most of us wisen up when we become adults.
I have requested three single vacation days this summer and each one has been denied by my management team. On each of the days that were denied, I called in and informed them that I would not be in attendance due to personnel business. Been around long enough not to play their games!