I'm going to intentionally break by pinky toe this weekend.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Is this a joke or something? Even if you were 2 do this why would u announce it B4 hand ? I can't C a self inflicted injury passing the grade.
Long story but when I was young and thick headed Masonry block layer I punched a wall and broke my hand. It was called a self inflicted wound and I didn't hear the end of it from the employer I had @ the time.
@ least B smooth and play like you rolled your ankle over the weekend and you could easliy get a Docters note over that.

I'm not saying don't take those days but just think more on your approach. After all, breaking your pinky toe is not gonna tickle & it won't be something 2 brag about.

clarnzz

you must be a great leader for your team? i dont think so. use a personell day then 2 sicks days, the toe thing is dumb. ten years from now you will remember the champion game ten years from they wont remember you took 3 days . save your toe and call sick. have fun i hope you win.

We don't have sick days and cannot use our optional (have 3) or single vaction days (have 4) towards sick calls. My center and division manager both know why I want off. I feel like I open myself up for possible termination if I am dishonest with them.

Thanks! They will do fine with or without me, my assistant has coached high school baseball for 20 years, I just want to be there.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
This brings more reasoning as 2 why I haven't bid the last perm. full time position. I still get 2 run ground and get a 9-10 hr day @ top rate but I'm not locked in so I get more flexibilty with my time for family and working side jobs makes up the difference when I'm only running air. It' good to have high skills in construction and working for myself. If we never had harsh winter I would stay 2 that perminently

clarnzz

I can't believe that the B.Cers have replied 80 times here !!
Clearly this guy is a maroon,or a 12 year old kid who hacked onto his Dad's B.C page !!
I'm leaning towards TROLL , but my gut says maroon because I have seen plenty in my years here !!!
Why don't you just break a leg there killer !!!

Im not 12 or a troll, it would be hard to argue against the maroon thing at this point.

clarnzz

It's scheduled for Sunday night. You can purchase it on Pay Per View.

Actually I was just informed they are going to let me off Monday so it might be pushed back. After talking to another driver I'm now considering a "precautionary appendectamy".

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually I was just informed they are going to let me off Monday so it might be pushed back. After talking to another driver I'm now considering a "precautionary appendectamy".

Tune in tomorrow, same time, same channel, for the next exciting episode of..............:devil3:

rocket man

toe man.........toe man................(BWAP) POW (BREAK TOEMAN......................... AND TONIGHTS EPISODE. THE JOKERS TOE CRACKS AT DAWN. AND TONIGHTS NEW GUEST THE maroon OR TUNE IN TOMMOROW SAME TOE TIME SAME TOE STATION

kingOFchester

Well that sucks......for me. Had something to look forward to come Sunday. Oh, well back to sexy Latina searches........

rod

Retired 22 years
I was just informed that my wife expects me to go to some boring family get together this weekend. I think I wil chop off my left hand so I don't have to go. Shoud I use a chainsaw or a machette?

Re-Raise

I was just informed that my wife expects me to go to some boring family get together this weekend. I think I wil chop off my left hand so I don't have to go. Shoud I use a chainsaw or a machette?

When I sever limbs, I prefer a machette. Saves on fossil fuels and I get a bit of a workout with the machette.

I am all about better health and being green when I dismember.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you thing the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty,
See how they snied.
I'm crying.

I am the TOWMAN , they are the eggman, I am the TOWMAN, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo...

HULKAMANIA

This was the absolute dumbest thread I have ever spent 10 minutes reading. We are all now a little bit dumber for actually reading and responding to this idiocy!