I'm Gonna Go Postal, err, UPStal

Re-Raise

Well, this has been fun.

Obviously, unintentionally alienated myself here. Between the Toadys atatbl & Pretty Steve with a little re-raise thrown in, this place is no longer fun for me, and that is all it was ever supposed to be.

Good luck to you all,

Mike

Steve, Why do you get called pretty and I get called 'little' ?

I also have agreed with every post of yours I have read and disagreed with almost everything BBAG has posted.

DS

Fenderbender
So I guess you can keep deleting posts or maybe just start banning people all together since you deem yourself the moral authority of this forum. Whatever dude......
sx- this forum is unlike most in that there is really not that many rules.
Us mods are here mostly to try and keep the peace.
over9 felt your comment was rude,thats his perrogative.
I think you're getting defensive is just self serving.
If you think you'd make a better mod,pm cheryl .
The browncafe is a great place,dont let one little disagreement
make you forget that.

DS

Fenderbender
Well, this has been fun.

Obviously, unintentionally alienated myself here. Between the Toadys atatbl & Pretty Steve with a little re-raise thrown in, this place is no longer fun for me, and that is all it was ever supposed to be.

Good luck to you all,

Mike
Mike
Hey Mike,nobody is alienated.
Like I said to sx,this is a great site,dont get all in a tither,just because of a few hecklers.You have just as much right to be here as them.
There is still much to be learned.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Mike
Hey Mike,nobody is alienated.
Like I said to sx,this is a great site,dont get all in a tither,just because of a few hecklers.You have just as much right to be here as them.
There is still much to be learned.

Totally agree with you on both counts DS. No one knows everything and we all learn from each other. No such thing as a divided union.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You're not old enough to know who he is or to even remember Hogan's Heroes.

LOL, you're too funny. I used to watch Hogans hero's on late night TV in the 70's followed by the Rat Patrol. Let's just say that after hanging out late every night I was always hungry, so I stayed up and watched these shows. Oh yeah Star Trek fit in there too, somewhere.:happy2: BTW, I'm 43 and have lived a lot of life, book due out soon.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Sorry to have offended you Sx2700. I realize now that you probably said that in jest. But we really like to keep it clean here. Someone once said to me, "What if my daughter were standing behind me reading this?". I mean, can't you make your point without using questionable language? I think anyone with more than a third grade education could.

This is not PackageSmashers....

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sorry to have offended you Sx2700. I realize now that you probably said that in jest. But we really like to keep it clean here. Someone once said to me, "What if my daughter were standing behind me reading this?". I mean, can't you make your point without using questionable language? I think anyone with more than a third grade education could.

This is not PackageSmashers....

Daddy? What does he mean when he says, you're a wee wee? How's that sound sx? My daughters are always right near me reading stuff that I write and reading what people say in return.

Re-Raise

Who cares about Col. Klink,Col. Hogan or Sgt. Schultz??

Remember that German Blond Bombshell?? Hamana! Hamana! Hamana!

If you mean the Klink's secretary I think she was Bob Crane's real life wife.. picture Klink here making a fist and saying.... HOGAN !!!!

over9five

Staff member
Funny, I haven't seen Hogans heroes in years, but I saw one the other night.
A general came to the camp, and it turns out he is some childhood friend of Schultz....

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Funny, I haven't seen Hogans heroes in years, but I saw one the other night.
A general came to the camp, and it turns out he is some childhood friend of Schultz....

Well look at this. BBAG has brought us all together on something. Maybe someone should start another thread about old shows we grew up with and the memories from those times. I have some pictures of myself from those days that would freak people out, LOL.

Last edited: