I'm Gonna Go Postal, err, UPStal

Hedley_Lamarr

Here is your chance to say "I told you so".

NOTE TO UPS MANAGERS: If you can't do something until, say, October, just tell me "We'll do that in October"

Don't look me in the eye, every single day, and promise me "sorry, not today, but you will do it tomorrow". For four weeks in a row.

One, it pisses me off like you would not believe. Two, it makes you look like a lying sack of weasel puss, only lower on the food chain.

If you had just told me up front "October" we would be good. But now, I just want to smack you around every morning.

Thanks, I feel better....
If you are looking for a strait answer UPS is not the place for you...

DS

Fenderbender
Heres me in my birth year...
Lar1.jpg

You know DS, if that were a phota taken by a parent this year...that parent would be in some sorta trouble. I'm only 22 but times have changed so much, even for me. Photo reminded me of this song. I think alot of us here can relate. This is a country song so....yeah. :/

A Different World

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You know DS, if that were a phota taken by a parent this year...that parent would be in some sorta trouble. I'm only 22 but times have changed so much, even for me. Photo reminded me of this song. I think alot of us here can relate. This is a country song so....yeah. :/

YouTube - A Different World

Isn't this Bucky, from American Idol???

Right, but I watched it long before Nick at Nite.

Hey upstate, Do you remember the old Levi's commercial? The one with the guy walking and singing. Started out....Good morning world, good morning to you, hoo, hoo, hoohoo, hoohoohoohoo....