I'm looking at buying some routes.

bbsam

Staff member
Silent? We have conversed the last 1/2 hour. What is an agent with a law firm? That doesn't make any sense to me. I AM INDY, not a solicitor. But, I know what you are.
Conversed and yet you can't or won't answer honestly who you are representing here. You'll do it in a PM, but not in the open forum and you and I both know why but I doubt simply putting it in a PM gets you off the hook.

M I Indy

I represent myself! I have no affiliation to anyone, I AM INDY! Just trying to help a person find info to a asked question. Are you, the moderator, accusing me of being dishonest? You, the one who is all for squeezing his workforce with substandard wages cause he can even if it isn't right, wants to confront me with honesty and probably ethics. Go crawl back in your sewer!

bbsam

Staff member
I represent myself! I have no affiliation to anyone, I AM INDY! Just trying to help a person find info to a asked question. Are you, the moderator, accusing me of being dishonest? You, the one who is all for squeezing his workforce with substandard wages cause he can even if it isn't right, wants to confront me with honesty and probably ethics. Go crawl back in your sewer!
If you are trying to help, why not put it out for all to see? Yes I am accusing you of being dishonest and your deflection furthers my belief in your dishonesty.

M I Indy

All to see? Now that would probably be a form of solicitation, I wouldn't know, I'm NOT a lawyer, nor did I stay at Holiday Inn Express last night. Since you are always being helpful, why don't you put all your direct connect #s to corporate on here, you know....the rat lines, that curry you favoritism. Let everyone in, this is accusation to your accusation. I can be just as absurd as you are being, keep it real, stop just trying to detour.

bbsam

Staff member
All to see? Now that would probably be a form of solicitation, I wouldn't know, I'm NOT a lawyer, nor did I stay at Holiday Inn Express last night. Since you are always being helpful, why don't you put all your direct connect #s to corporate on here, you know....the rat lines, that curry you favoritism. Let everyone in, this is accusation to your accusation. I can be just as absurd as you are being, keep it real, stop just trying to detour.
Just as I thought. All you're doing is trolling for suckers in a class action suit where the attorneys make millions and the plaintiffs make less than a Ground driver by the time it's settled. If you're not an attorney Indy, what's in it for you?

M I Indy

Yawn. Get relevant. I have compassion for those broken by Ex and would like to see them made whole again. Nothing else! You on the other hand are just trying to save your scam, ex2 being a ISP puts a little sweat on brow doesn't it? Your continuance to detour the thread just furthers my belief that you are only here to scare away contractors that may hurt your world. Is that what moderators are supposed to do?

M I Indy

Just as I thought. All you're doing is trolling for suckers in a class action suit where the attorneys make millions and the plaintiffs make less than a Ground driver by the time it's settled. If you're not an attorney Indy, what's in it for you?

Why must you call them suckers, they aren't your drivers are they? Hey, Big Shot, break down the attorney and plaintiff payouts in California. Come on, share, we know you got the info from Moon Twp. What's in it for you?

overflowed

If this person is a law firm? What does it matter to you? Open forum mod. What do you mean by plaintiffs make less than a ground driver? Are you openly now saying ground contractors underpay drivers?

bbsam

Staff member
If this person is a law firm? What does it matter to you? Open forum mod. What do you mean by plaintiffs make less than a ground driver? Are you openly now saying ground contractors underpay drivers?
It doesn't matter to me; it matters to him. I believe it was the multiistate case in which part of the ruling gave FDX relief from firms soliciting IC's and ISP's to take part in such suits. It's highly lucrative for law firms and the plaintiffs get very little.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. Many contractors underpay drivers. I've said that many, many times.

overflowed

It doesn't matter to me; it matters to him. I believe it was the multiistate case in which part of the ruling gave FDX relief from firms soliciting IC's and ISP's to take part in such suits. It's highly lucrative for law firms and the plaintiffs get very little.

You don't have to defend yourself, this is the essence of how you guys make money right? Law firms\ BBSAM , plantiffs\ your drivers. Simple math. You've said it many, many times.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't have to defend yourself, this is the essence of how you guys make money right? Law firms\ BBSAM , plantiffs\ your drivers. Simple math. You've said it many, many times.
If you are putting my income compared to my drivers on par with the income a law firm makes on class action suits compared to their plaintiffs, I far overestimated your intelligence.

M I Indy

Broken contractors/drivers/employees caught in this scam matter to me. Protecting this "model" to insure your operation stays intact is ALL that matters to you. Whether it be illegal or not.You believe? Reaching for the stars again. Look it up instead of just throwing stuff against the wall. You are just trying to wear me down and out, I'm not going anywhere. In fact, more ISP's will come forward. It's highly lucrative for you, and your drivers get very little. I know, you treat them well, you believe. Your partners in crime.....maybe not so much.

M I Indy

If you are putting my income compared to my drivers on par with the income a law firm makes on class action suits compared to their plaintiffs, I far overestimated your intelligence.

From what I've read on class actions, (which I don't favor, sorry to burst your bubble brain) sometimes the firm doesn't get any money, only change in conditions for those affected. You on the other hand wouldn't help a soul unless it was "worth" your while. You have no business estimating intelligence, one should possess some first. I thought you were the moderator of this "open" forum, seems to me you are just the "cyberbully" of the site. Maybe your "powers" on this forum should be reviewed, since you IMO abuse them.

bbsam

Staff member
Broken contractors/drivers/employees caught in this scam matter to me. Protecting this "model" to insure your operation stays intact is ALL that matters to you. Whether it be illegal or not.You believe? Reaching for the stars again. Look it up instead of just throwing stuff against the wall. You are just trying to wear me down and out, I'm not going anywhere. In fact, more ISP's will come forward. It's highly lucrative for you, and your drivers get very little. I know, you treat them well, you believe. Your partners in crime.....maybe not so much.
"...broken...caught in this scam..."

Lol. Really? I'd believe such crap if I hadn't watched contractors fail miserably of their own accord. I'm sure they look you up after they've bankrupted themselves on Caribbean cruises and $700k homes. Then they sing your tune, the victim of evil Fedex.

Now Fedex like every corporation does some pretty horrible crap and to a fair degree the IC/ISP model is strictly self-serving to them, but that doesn't make me or my drivers or Nick or IWBF victims any more than an Express courier or Walmart cashier. Things suck for labor right now. I said if before and I'll say it again: Being a Ground contractor sucks. Being an Express courier sucks more.

bbsam

Staff member
From what I've read on class actions, (which I don't favor, sorry to burst your bubble brain) sometimes the firm doesn't get any money, only change in conditions for those affected. You on the other hand wouldn't help a soul unless it was "worth" your while. You have no business estimating intelligence, one should possess some first. I thought you were the moderator of this "open" forum, seems to me you are just the "cyberbully" of the site. Maybe your "powers" on this forum should be reviewed, since you IMO abuse them.
Then you don't understand the site, it's setup, or how it's moderated. Maybe you shouldn't comment on what you don't understand. Better yet, ask another moderator.

bbsam

Staff member
Yawn. Get relevant. I have compassion for those broken by Ex and would like to see them made whole again. Nothing else! You on the other hand are just trying to save your scam, ex2 being a ISP puts a little sweat on brow doesn't it? Your continuance to detour the thread just furthers my belief that you are only here to scare away contractors that may hurt your world. Is that what moderators are supposed to do?
Hurt my world? Not possible because without an overhaul of law, X will simply rewrite Agreements to have minimal compliance, and nothing will change beyond that. Why won't the law change? Because Wall Street, Congress, and every state in the country wants contracting law vague and up for interpretation.