I'm looking at buying some routes.

M I Indy

"...broken...caught in this scam..."

Lol. Really? I'd believe such crap if I hadn't watched contractors fail miserably of their own accord. I'm sure they look you up after they've bankrupted themselves on Caribbean cruises and $700k homes. Then they sing your tune, the victim of evil Fedex.

Now Fedex like every corporation does some pretty horrible crap and to a fair degree the IC/ISP model is strictly self-serving to them, but that doesn't make me or my drivers or Nick or IWBF victims any more than an Express courier or Walmart cashier. Things suck for labor right now. I said if before and I'll say it again: Being a Ground contractor sucks. Being an Express courier sucks more.

Ok, I guess no one has ever been screwed over, ex is innocent, all the employees did it to themselves. Every individual is just that, an individual, you trash class action yet you pigeon hole everyone into a class. You, IWBF, Lurch in MD, are one class, myself and others who disagree with you at times are another, Express people another. Do you have a little Fed Ex world built in the basement you live in and play class ruler of the empire? Wow, you must be making a killing in the Quad, I have yet to meet a contractor/employee that takes Caribbean cruises and own mansions. I'm only trying to help one individual that asked for info on this forum. Mr. Moderator, is that a crime? In the real world, not the made up one in your head. I'll say this: Being a ground employee sucks. Being bbsam and not understanding or ignoring that you are one sucks more.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok, I guess no one has ever been screwed over, ex is innocent, all the employees did it to themselves. Every individual is just that, an individual, you trash class action yet you pigeon hole everyone into a class. You, IWBF, Lurch in MD, are one class, myself and others who disagree with you at times are another, Express people another. Do you have a little Fed Ex world built in the basement you live in and play class ruler of the empire? Wow, you must be making a killing in the Quad, I have yet to meet a contractor/employee that takes Caribbean cruises and own mansions. I'm only trying to help one individual that asked for info on this forum. Mr. Moderator, is that a crime? In the real world, not the made up one in your head. I'll say this: Being a ground employee sucks. Being bbsam and not understanding or ignoring that you are one sucks more.
Actually, being bbsam is awesome.

M I Indy

Then you don't understand the site, it's setup, or how it's moderated. Maybe you shouldn't comment on what you don't understand. Better yet, ask another moderator.

Practice what you preach on your second sentence, Rev. Enlighten me, share with everyone, or are you being coy now?

M I Indy

Hurt my world? Not possible because without an overhaul of law, X will simply rewrite Agreements to have minimal compliance, and nothing will change beyond that. Why won't the law change? Because Wall Street, Congress, and every state in the country wants contracting law vague and up for interpretation.

Getting that sweat on the brow again, eh?

M I Indy

No. Just general contentment with life.

Makes no sense, but I'll bite. If you're so content why do you live on this site?
Get all full of yourself the second someone questions the validity of your meal ticket? Yeah, you're content! Move along nothing to see here. You can't even convince yourself, let alone others.

bbsam

Staff member
Makes no sense, but I'll bite. If you're so content why do you live on this site?
Get all full of yourself the second someone questions the validity of your meal ticket? Yeah, you're content! Move along nothing to see here. You can't even convince yourself, let alone others.
Nah. I won't bite. If you really care, I have 15000 or so posts on all kinds of topics. If you really care (I don't know why you would) go ahead and read them. That will give you a general sense of why I'm here. It has nothing to do with being afraid. Contracting by nature isn't going anywhere soon.

M I Indy

Nah. I won't bite. If you really care, I have 15000 or so posts on all kinds of topics. If you really care (I don't know why you would) go ahead and read them. That will give you a general sense of why I'm here. It has nothing to do with being afraid. Contracting by nature isn't going anywhere soon.

Yada, yada, yada ......oh, I care. The same amount you care about me.;)